Friday, October 19, 2007

I'll be 23

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -

Watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind today. Finally!

Good? YEAH.

Jim Carrey wasn't himself in here, but I thought it was good. And I wanted to slap Elijah Wood's character. Mark Ruffalo! The scenes which showed him without his shirt on were gross though. But he looks cute in specs. Haven't seen him look like this before!

Open ending eh, but maybe it was all for the best. Clementine's hair got a bit scary towards the end though.

Next - Adaptation!

Watched the trailer for Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Very nice. And Sweeney Todd. YES! But I don't think the latter movie would be out till next year...no Johnny Depp this year then =( He looks so good in there! Rated R for blood and violence. Oh well. Anything for more Mr. Depp.

Re-reading Atonement. Slow-moving, as usual, but the pace is slightly quicker in the second part compared to the first...McEwan gives really detailed descriptions of the settings though. The vase thingy - that one got to me. It's just a vase, I don't care if there's any symbolism involved! A vase is just a vase is a vase. Well yeah you could say that the vase was a metaphor for the fragility of the relationship between Robbie and Cecilia, and a premonition of things to come later - but anyway, don't want to spoil the story if you haven't read it yet.

I wonder why so many musicals are coming out this year. Hmm...milking the cash cow.

I still have so many books I want to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddddddd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home