The creepy breeding blog posts
Yeah yeah, I blog every day. An obsession, a habit, a terrible, terrible disease.
"But what do you blog about every day?"
Coming from Kennetto Chaw, who asked whether I would be blogging about lunch yesterday. If you're reading this, did you get your banana split? Just curious.
Look! I blogged about lunch yesterday!
OMG OMG OMG!
I can't believe I have resorted to blogging about lunch!
But - ahem - as per request from Mr. Chaw himself, I did.
Anyway. I've been downloading and listening to songs by Kate Walsh, whose songs I found out through the Hype Machine. Her voice reminds me of...Natalie Imbruglia, and the songs are somewhere between KT Tunstall's mellower ones and Natalie Imbruglia's (in my opinion lah). Very nice. I think her most popular one, Your Song was on the Grey's Anatomy OST.
Go here for the article of her topping the iTunes chart, together with video. And review, pretty good. And as usual, Youtube!
Kay, got another singer to look out for!
Reading Possession now, as mentioned in the previous post. I think I can cry over this. Waaaaah. You get lines like these -
This is where I have always been coming to. Since my time began. And when I go away from here, this will be the mid-point, to which everything ran, before, and from which everything will run. But now, my love we are here, we are now, and those other times are running elsewhere.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - another book to sob over.
A brief summary - the mystery of the woman the fictional poet Randolph Henry Ash loved, though he was already married. Two people in modern day trying to find out what happened, but both working separately at first. I'm still in the opening chapters, so nothing much yet. The excerpt above was from somewhere...when I skipped to the middle :P
One more week, then finals.
Then NaNoWrimo, yay!
"But what do you blog about every day?"
Coming from Kennetto Chaw, who asked whether I would be blogging about lunch yesterday. If you're reading this, did you get your banana split? Just curious.
Look! I blogged about lunch yesterday!
OMG OMG OMG!
I can't believe I have resorted to blogging about lunch!
But - ahem - as per request from Mr. Chaw himself, I did.
Anyway. I've been downloading and listening to songs by Kate Walsh, whose songs I found out through the Hype Machine. Her voice reminds me of...Natalie Imbruglia, and the songs are somewhere between KT Tunstall's mellower ones and Natalie Imbruglia's (in my opinion lah). Very nice. I think her most popular one, Your Song was on the Grey's Anatomy OST.
Go here for the article of her topping the iTunes chart, together with video. And review, pretty good. And as usual, Youtube!
Kay, got another singer to look out for!
Reading Possession now, as mentioned in the previous post. I think I can cry over this. Waaaaah. You get lines like these -
This is where I have always been coming to. Since my time began. And when I go away from here, this will be the mid-point, to which everything ran, before, and from which everything will run. But now, my love we are here, we are now, and those other times are running elsewhere.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - another book to sob over.
A brief summary - the mystery of the woman the fictional poet Randolph Henry Ash loved, though he was already married. Two people in modern day trying to find out what happened, but both working separately at first. I'm still in the opening chapters, so nothing much yet. The excerpt above was from somewhere...when I skipped to the middle :P
One more week, then finals.
Then NaNoWrimo, yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home