Ach, crivens!
I really, really, REALLY do not have any motivation to study for Accounts. It's tomorrow. Hur hur. It's very very annoying, seriously, when you're re-learning whatever you've been learning for the past two years. Most of the syllabus is the same as SPM. How fun.
Started NaNoWriMo! Wheeeee! I don't know if I can last that long - I mean, yeah, I've tried writing long stories, but I usually die after page 18. Less than 20,000 words anyway.
Someone - I won't say who - got me into Facebook and all the nonsense involved. I'm going to blame you for this.
Have been listening to the Lust, Caution OST, courtesy of Chin Lei and her sister. Heh heh. I so mengada wan. But yeah, the music is AWESOME. I especially like The Angel, and erm, Wong Chia Chi's Theme. Just those few piano notes, and it's love.
Just finished the jar of Nutella. I feel a headache coming on. Aww man.
I love my Nutella, ella ella ella, eh eh eh eh
After tomorrow, I'll REALLY be on holiday. And you'll be so jealous of me.
Stardust opening today, me sees. Wonder when can I go watch. Guess I'll wait for Grace to come back :) Soon, soon!
I've got to study Accounts. And my head is starting to shut down - ah weel. Dinna fash yersel'. It'll be all right.
Yes, emo. I AM EMO!
And that was the chocolate talking.
Started NaNoWriMo! Wheeeee! I don't know if I can last that long - I mean, yeah, I've tried writing long stories, but I usually die after page 18. Less than 20,000 words anyway.
Someone - I won't say who - got me into Facebook and all the nonsense involved. I'm going to blame you for this.
Have been listening to the Lust, Caution OST, courtesy of Chin Lei and her sister. Heh heh. I so mengada wan. But yeah, the music is AWESOME. I especially like The Angel, and erm, Wong Chia Chi's Theme. Just those few piano notes, and it's love.
Just finished the jar of Nutella. I feel a headache coming on. Aww man.
I love my Nutella, ella ella ella, eh eh eh eh
After tomorrow, I'll REALLY be on holiday. And you'll be so jealous of me.
Stardust opening today, me sees. Wonder when can I go watch. Guess I'll wait for Grace to come back :) Soon, soon!
I've got to study Accounts. And my head is starting to shut down - ah weel. Dinna fash yersel'. It'll be all right.
Yes, emo. I AM EMO!
And that was the chocolate talking.

2 Comments:
i wanna watch stardust tooo! BUT BUT, i have not even read the book =(. Only heard it from you. Im gonna be on hols so when grace comes back we go outttttttttttt.
Yuvhyhavy!
YES! LET'S GO WATCH!
I think reviews have been pretty good, even from Gaiman fans :) so I'm not too worried. Can lend you the book if you want.
Graaaaaaaaaace!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home