Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I like stealing memes! That's what I do with memes!

I stole this from Sherryna's blog. Or half of it anyway, because nobody tagged me for the first half XD

1. Grace
2. Yuvha
3. Stanley
4. Ainaa
5. Sherryna
6. Yin Kit
7. Melanie
8. Kirstin
9. Surekha
10. Jia Yi!

1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Er...dunno

2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Matt Bellamy?

3. IF NO.9 and NO10 ARE TOGETHER , WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
I think you have to ask them!

4. WHAT ABOUT NO1 and NO5 ?
I think No 5 won't mind it, heh

5. WHAT IS NO3 STUDYING ?
A-Levels

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO6 ?
Last class gathering? =/

7. DOES NO4 WORK ?
Not that I know of :P

8. DOES NO8 HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
Er...I don't know!

9. WILL YOU WOO NO8 ?
If she doesn't mind

10. HOW ABOUT NO5 ?
She's attached! =S

11. DOES NO2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
Yeah hah

12. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO3 AND NO4 ?
No 3 since primary, but some people didn't realise the existence of certain other people. Form 2?
No 4 in Form 5 <3

13. WHERE DOES NO1 LIVE AT ?
USJ 1...hope it's right

14. HOW YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2 ?
Primary school!

15. IS NO5 SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
I don't want anyone to come looking for me...

Go listen to Jamie Scott. Made isn't his best song though (so sorry about that :), but the others are awesome. He sounds like James Morrison, but more upbeat. Somewhere between Cullum and Morrison anyway.

Downloaded the whole album except for one more song. Too bad my earphones have gone bust =(

Penguin warehouse sale this weekend! YEEEEESSS!!

Oh and one last thing - stolen off someone's blog of course, here, do go check out the blog btw -

you are seagreen
#2E8B57

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

3 Comments:

Blogger pea said...

hey! I saw my name!

I think about 2 weeks didn't visit your blog already....very busy....

btw, exam ending on 20/11 !!!!!!
hope to see you soon!!!

7:08 pm, November 18, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

pea!

Yep, your name! =D

See you soon!! :)

7:50 pm, November 18, 2007  
Blogger pea said...

promise oh!! *wink*
cheers!!! hahaha... (i gila already~)

5:53 pm, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home