Friday, November 16, 2007

Going Librarian poo

Boredom has reached a new level.

Like these cats.

I know how you feel kittehs.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Never knew that the USJ 4/4 area had so many cats. It's like an infestation or something. And I thought my area was bad. Not that I'm complaining <3

Was walking past the houses near 7 Eleven, and noticed this black and white cat hanging halfway out the gate of a house. Staring very intently at something across the road. I turned to look too, being very nosy naturally, and noticed another tabby sitting beside the drain staring nonchalantly elsewhere, but it seemed to know that some other kitteh was staring at it. I'm betting that the black and white one was a male.

And don't start calling me a sexist or anything. I've noticed it's usually the male who does the staring, especially in back yards. Not that I watch cats 24/7, but I kinda know what will happen when a tomcat starts creeping up on another cat hey.

Going Librarian poo = Going ape shit

Unseen University's Librarian is an orang-utan. Nobody knows his name. He's just called the Librarian. And don't ever call him a monkey. He's got amazing hands.

Hey wait a minute...there's a librarian in my college library who has this look - I think my friend called it a "horny look". Yeah, and that was a guy who said that. The librarian does have one. It's even creepier than Stan's. Sumpah. And you Taylors people thought you had it bad.

No offense to Stan of course :) Personally though, I still don't know why they keep saying you have a horny look. Not when I've met that librarian. He creeped me out on my first day. Even tried to flirt...ewwwwww.

I SO VERY MUCH WANT TO WATCH ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

How come nobody seems to want to watch wan? Am I the only one ah?

Ah, something from Small Gods. I like Didactylos! Maybe should consider following his philosophy.

Life in this world is, as it were, a sojourn in a cave. What can we know of reality? For all we see of the true nature of existence is, shall we say, no more than bewildering and amusing shadows cast upon the inner wall of the cave by the unseen blinding light of absolute truth, from which we may or may not deduce some glimmer of veracity, and we as troglodyte seekers of wisdom can only lift our voices to the unseen and say, humbly, "Go on, do Deformed Rabbit...it's my favourite."

Referencing Plato's Allegory of the Cave, I'm thinking.

I like the part about Deformed Rabbit though.

2 Comments:

Blogger eyeris said...

All you need is RM10 to watch Across The Universe. Seargeant Pepper Would approve.

1:19 pm, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Very much looking forward it! =D

The Beatles, wheeeee!

7:23 pm, November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home