Last ditch attempt
No more ditches to go, see.
HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME
Only 43 000+ words for Nano!
I'M ALMOST THERE!
To give up now would be unthinkable.
NO WAY!
I WILL SURVIVE!
HUT HUT HUT!
Awwwww man...
Why do I always do these things last minute wan?
*hides face in shame*
How do I face myself if I don't complete Nano NOW? If I had only reached halfway it wouldn't be too bad, but past 40K dah...
*takes deep breath*
Last day tomorrow.
Cheer me on 80
And er...if it means staying up the night, then so be it.
Awww maaaaaaan...
HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME
Only 43 000+ words for Nano!
I'M ALMOST THERE!
To give up now would be unthinkable.
NO WAY!
I WILL SURVIVE!
HUT HUT HUT!
Awwwww man...
Why do I always do these things last minute wan?
*hides face in shame*
How do I face myself if I don't complete Nano NOW? If I had only reached halfway it wouldn't be too bad, but past 40K dah...
*takes deep breath*
Last day tomorrow.
Cheer me on 80
And er...if it means staying up the night, then so be it.
Awww maaaaaaan...

3 Comments:
FORTY THOUSAND?! Oh man.. I think that's the sum of all the words in my blog (and ex blogs), diaries, karangans and doodles.
GO LYNN!!! JIA YOU JIA YOU!!
(which SHOULD mean DO YOUR BEST.. or PERSERVERE. it SHOULD la. i SHOULD know. since it's mandarin and i AM chinese right.)
(bleh so lame. when people say "waaah, you know how to speak chinese oledi ahhh!" all i can say is "i am chinese MAAARRRR.." - in mandarin")
(ugh. ok ok. i should stop complaining. esp in brackets.)
JIA YOU!!
Grace! =D Thank you!
Just breached the 46 000 word mark.
*crosses fingers hopefully*
I have a feeling that it'll take more than 50K words to wrap up the story, but it's a question of how long I can write till 11.59 PM today, and finally, finally reach the end...
GO FOR IT YEEN LYNN! You're almost there!! =D
P.S: Any chance we'll be able to read the story? =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home