Title? Dowan!
Hmm...back from holiday.
Thank you for all your SMSes from you guys! :) Sorry I didn't answer...well, let's say that listening to your grandmother worrying about what will happen to you a year later, as well as your uncle constantly reminding you that it's insanely cold in Iowa, and that the flight itself to one major airport will take about a day...would probably get you - or in this case, me - down.
Despite the cookie fest and angpows and the cousins of course :P
I'm not too worried (hopefully), but listening to relatives talking about how you have to manage your own life and "be independent" would scare anyone. Meh.
It's been a good holiday. Did absolutely no work for college - I'm going to regret it tomorrow, I know - but spent most of the time collecting angpows, snoozing or reading through the stash of old MAD magazines from the 1980's. My uncle's really, but I'm welcome to take them if I like. They're falling apart though. Best one so far was the satire on Return of the Jedi - hah, I would love to see what MAD did with the more recent Star Wars movies!
I just realised that the Teletubbies's vaccum cleaner had a name...Noo-Noo. Between "noo noo", "lady garden" and "see you next Tuesday" - I don't know which is the worst wei :P But McAvoy still remains cheekily cute.
Is it me only, or does Yossi Benayoun look a wee bit like Lord Vetinari? They kinda have the same bony long face, and with a beard...
Aiks. Just got hung up on Uncyclopedia.
Right. Class until 4 tomorrow. Don't cry, I know you're worried about me 808080
Thank you for all your SMSes from you guys! :) Sorry I didn't answer...well, let's say that listening to your grandmother worrying about what will happen to you a year later, as well as your uncle constantly reminding you that it's insanely cold in Iowa, and that the flight itself to one major airport will take about a day...would probably get you - or in this case, me - down.
Despite the cookie fest and angpows and the cousins of course :P
I'm not too worried (hopefully), but listening to relatives talking about how you have to manage your own life and "be independent" would scare anyone. Meh.
It's been a good holiday. Did absolutely no work for college - I'm going to regret it tomorrow, I know - but spent most of the time collecting angpows, snoozing or reading through the stash of old MAD magazines from the 1980's. My uncle's really, but I'm welcome to take them if I like. They're falling apart though. Best one so far was the satire on Return of the Jedi - hah, I would love to see what MAD did with the more recent Star Wars movies!
I just realised that the Teletubbies's vaccum cleaner had a name...Noo-Noo. Between "noo noo", "lady garden" and "see you next Tuesday" - I don't know which is the worst wei :P But McAvoy still remains cheekily cute.
Is it me only, or does Yossi Benayoun look a wee bit like Lord Vetinari? They kinda have the same bony long face, and with a beard...
Aiks. Just got hung up on Uncyclopedia.
Right. Class until 4 tomorrow. Don't cry, I know you're worried about me 808080

2 Comments:
*gasp* u've been watching football 808080
On a separate note, i love MAD covers:D The ones on HP and prison break were absolutely hilarious!
Eh yeah hor, I watched football 808080 just for that day only lar - I was too bored mah 80
I want more MAD! But kennot find it here wan! =((
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home