Thursday, February 21, 2008

So wipe that dirty smile off ~

Shouldn't be here blogging really. Got lots of homework, but...

Just listened to the newly released album by Adele, 19. I'm all sleepy and contented and burping broccoli.

Right. I am impressed wei. Haven't heard anything this good this year - until I get Feist maybe. But still, this is sooooooooooooo cool. Better than KT Tunstall's sophomore album.

Apparently Adele's a soul/jazz singer. Eh really ah? :P I tak perasan pun.

But her songs - !! And that voice! So deep and - and - I dunno, makes me feel like rainy afternoons doing nothing. Bliss.

Go listen to her album! NOW! GO!

And the songs are so varied, and in so many different moods - so fun listening to her. And the lyrics are really something.

Songs I recommend: Cold Shoulder, Daydreamer, First Love, My Same, Hometown Glory.

The other songs aren't exactly fillers too - they're all unique in their own. Go listen. I mean, seriously :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toldya she's great. Ain't you glad I showed you the way? =D

8:31 pm, February 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, it's amazing that she's just around our age, working out classy tunes and started off from Jools Holland. At 19, I'm still in college working on Powerpoint presentations on friction. Sigh.

8:36 pm, February 23, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

You didn't introduce me to her! I found her on the Hype machine, oi. Don't take so much credit lar 8080

It's not fair, innit? I'm already preparing for my life at 40, and I'm not even 18 =/

2:43 pm, February 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya meh...tak perasan also. If that's true, how could you not tell me about her, you! >=\/

I only remember telling you about Daydreamer. Hmm.

At 40 I see you as a ____ in a ____ with _____ working it out in a ______ and you in your ______ but of course, you think it is a _________. Oh, and _______.

Have a nice day!

2:28 pm, February 25, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

I didn't mention it on my blog wat ^^ what was there to perasan about?

I was about to tell you, and then you started raving about Daydreamer, so I thought you downloaded the rest dah. Aiya no matter lar, I still like her music anyway!

Care to fill in the blanks?

Or does anyone else reading this want to? :P

5:48 pm, February 25, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

But at that time her album isn't out yet. ;)

Wow, I'm like your top commenter now.

11:59 pm, February 26, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

You can "acquire" the whole album online. Quite good quality too.

How come you're not blogging wan?! 808808080

12:38 am, February 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home