Lynn gets whacked out over AI
Nah, not Artificial Intelligence, though that WAS a really good movie.
American Idol!!
David Archuleta...hmm. Does he or does he not have a girlfriend? (Or is that one of his sisters? He has 3!) But yeah, even if she isn't, I think he does have one.
Don't worry, I'm not going to be depressed and become suicidal.
His song choice was odd today, anyway. Wondered why he chose it...aha, Simon wondered why too. I don't know about the song, but I didn't like it.
Michael Johns, on the other hand...woah. Seriously. He was good. Awesome. I felt like I was watching his solo concert. Hee. He's married already, apparently.
David Cook - he did Billie Jean and I didn't even realise it. Until I went to Youtube to check...oh yeah. Hell, he rearranged the entire song! He was good, yeah, but I don't like his attitude...
Loved Syesha's performance. Will she finally emerge as a serious contender to the guys after this?
Funny thing. Heard Kate Bush's The Man with the Child in His Eyes for the first time today. Ooo, lovely. And she wrote it when she was just 16!
It's odd, but now with my addiction to Idol, and picking up old songs here and there, I'm finally learning the names of the songs I grew up listening to (see, my parents only used to listen to Lite.fm when I was a kid). The Beatles's The Long and Winding Road. And today, Simon and Garfunkel's The Sound of Silence. I was atcherly listening to classics back then wei...
American Idol!!
David Archuleta...hmm. Does he or does he not have a girlfriend? (Or is that one of his sisters? He has 3!) But yeah, even if she isn't, I think he does have one.
Don't worry, I'm not going to be depressed and become suicidal.
His song choice was odd today, anyway. Wondered why he chose it...aha, Simon wondered why too. I don't know about the song, but I didn't like it.
Michael Johns, on the other hand...woah. Seriously. He was good. Awesome. I felt like I was watching his solo concert. Hee. He's married already, apparently.
David Cook - he did Billie Jean and I didn't even realise it. Until I went to Youtube to check...oh yeah. Hell, he rearranged the entire song! He was good, yeah, but I don't like his attitude...
Loved Syesha's performance. Will she finally emerge as a serious contender to the guys after this?
Funny thing. Heard Kate Bush's The Man with the Child in His Eyes for the first time today. Ooo, lovely. And she wrote it when she was just 16!
It's odd, but now with my addiction to Idol, and picking up old songs here and there, I'm finally learning the names of the songs I grew up listening to (see, my parents only used to listen to Lite.fm when I was a kid). The Beatles's The Long and Winding Road. And today, Simon and Garfunkel's The Sound of Silence. I was atcherly listening to classics back then wei...

4 Comments:
It wasn't his arrangement la, that was actually Chris Cornell's version. Cook made it sound better.
Simon & Garfunkel's good.
Dude.
I get pissed every time I see that nick - I don't know why!
Yep, Chris Cornell's version. Forgot to check it out online. Ah well, at least Cook didn't *ruin* it.
Kay kay, will go download their songs. Any recs?
Bridge over troubled waters? =)
Dah listened! Prefer Sound of Silence. Meh. 'Bridge' sounds so familiar...not surprisingly.
OMG been listening to David Archuleta - live and studio recorded songs - and ZOMG *fangirl squeals* he sounds so goooooooooood wei! 8080808080
His face is a distraction. I mean, seriously. I don't listen to him properly on AI because his face is such a distraction. But now I can fully appreciate that awesome voice without the face. Hee XD
Er...yeah. Sorry. Fangirl overload! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home