Dream on
Dear all,
As you may have deduced over the past few blog posts and excessive mention of a certain contestant in American Idol Season 7, I am currently obsessed with David Archuleta.
I apologize for the massive dose of fangirl hysteria that you will receive over the next few days - heck, even weeks - but I do beg you all to be patient with me. It is not often that a young adolescent girl has ever seen a person of her age with such talent in any current reality shows. In fact, her infatuation is now encouraging her to watch more TV; she confesses to never having followed any past AI seasons before this at all.
And if you watch this below, you might even begin to understand why I have such an infatuation for him.
Is it his voice? His talent? His personality?
They are all part of his charm.
And yes, despite not being able to vote, I assure you, my support for him is 100%.
Okay. Somebody drag me away from this computer NOW, and Youtube, and any access to any site related to American Idol.
I have joined the legions of Arch Angels. Yes. And I'm proud to say it :)
Now if you'll excuse me, I've still got a whole LOT of fangirl hysteria to get through before I'm satisfied; before I can settle down into the sane, normal person I was before *ahem*.
This isn't a sudden obsession wei. It's been growing since the Top 24 week when he sang Shop Around!
Hee, please bear with me.
Been going regularly to one of the fan forums. Don't worry, I haven't reached the level of total brain mush yet (nearly, however). Some of his teenage fans do get a bit too stalker-ish somehow, even creeps me out man.
Either way, David A. is here to stay! :)
As you may have deduced over the past few blog posts and excessive mention of a certain contestant in American Idol Season 7, I am currently obsessed with David Archuleta.
I apologize for the massive dose of fangirl hysteria that you will receive over the next few days - heck, even weeks - but I do beg you all to be patient with me. It is not often that a young adolescent girl has ever seen a person of her age with such talent in any current reality shows. In fact, her infatuation is now encouraging her to watch more TV; she confesses to never having followed any past AI seasons before this at all.
And if you watch this below, you might even begin to understand why I have such an infatuation for him.
Is it his voice? His talent? His personality?
They are all part of his charm.
And yes, despite not being able to vote, I assure you, my support for him is 100%.
Okay. Somebody drag me away from this computer NOW, and Youtube, and any access to any site related to American Idol.
I have joined the legions of Arch Angels. Yes. And I'm proud to say it :)
Now if you'll excuse me, I've still got a whole LOT of fangirl hysteria to get through before I'm satisfied; before I can settle down into the sane, normal person I was before *ahem*.
This isn't a sudden obsession wei. It's been growing since the Top 24 week when he sang Shop Around!
Hee, please bear with me.
Been going regularly to one of the fan forums. Don't worry, I haven't reached the level of total brain mush yet (nearly, however). Some of his teenage fans do get a bit too stalker-ish somehow, even creeps me out man.
Either way, David A. is here to stay! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home