Saturday, April 12, 2008

"We loved with a love that was more than love."

Quote of the day by Edgar Allen Poe.

Michael Johns. My second favourite contestant in American Idol. Listen to this and tell me if he deserved to be eliminated two days ago.



True, he had the wrong song choice this week, but he's been performing more consistently than others, like Syesha and Kristy!

*sniff*

It hurts.

I'll miss you, Michael.

Then again, there's still David Archuleta! :)

Hee. The screaming fangirls during the results show - I can be one of them. I know the feeling wei. I had the same for Matt Bellamy, but "little David", as critics have labeled him, is as far as you can get from a rock star.

This isn't love.

It's more than that.

It's obsession.

It's hysteria.

Did you know that David Archuleta's height is 5' 6 1/2" (1.69m)? No?

So next time you wonder why he looks so short on the idiot box, think about your height first!

Angels was not his best, granted, but I can't stop listening to the studio version over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home