Friday, April 25, 2008

Change of heart

Listening to David Cook's 2006 solo album, Analog Heart.

Seriously, he's good. What the hell is he doing on American Idol then???!

Sounds a bit like Switchfoot at times - must be the voice, heh - but the guitar is amazing.

I hetchew David Cook. For making me like you so much.

Definitely better than Daughtry. No Boys Like Girls. Might be a bit Jimmy Eat World. Occasionally goes into emo-rock territory. Nothing to do with Muse, so I'm not going to make the comparison. Snow Patrol's a bit quieter.

I can just imagine these songs getting heavy airplay on radio, d'you know what I'm saying?

I still keep hearing Switchfoot. Then again, I don't always go into the heavier rock thingy. This is heavy, btw.

I'm not going to leave David Archuleta as my favorite contestant, though. I'd absolutely love it if he beats this experienced Cook. Fan votes? Hysterical females? Little girls?

Pfffffttt. Their styles are so different, you might as well compare Muse with Jamie Scott. Something like that la. Is it any wonder that Archie appeals to the females, with the kind of music he sings?

Now let's hope America puts both of them in the finale, for the ultimate showdown. *cross fingers, touch wood, kick black cat, don't talk to Stan for a month*

I need to go driving, methinks. I'M LEGAL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home