Thursday, April 24, 2008

Next!

So...Carly's out of AI. Shocked? Surprisingly, I'm not. I think she knew it too, when Michael Johns was eliminated. She's still the best vocalist among the girls, IMO, but takda fanbase like Brooke. But I love how she reacted towards the results - was laughing! She did well; she'll be remembered :)

On the other hand...is it me, or does Brooke look increasingly frazzled every week? Her hair looks a bit over frizzy this week pun, adding to the whole stressed out appearance she has. Meltdown? Not too sure...

Is David Archuleta overrated? According to this guy, David A's still right on top of the pile - together with Cookie - because he's "charming"...like Jason. I'm not going to bash Jason here - though Memory was maybe one of the worst performances I've watched in recent weeks - but putting Archie and Jason on the same stage isn't quite right, methinks.

If it makes you happy - it'd be an insult to Cook if Jason's with him in the finale. Jason has his fans; I have nothing against him - but he's not versatile enough.

That said, even I'm wondering when David A's going to do another song like Shop Around.

Anyway.

Holiday.

Rot doesn't even cover it.

6 Mars Bars - snack size - in 4 days. And more to come. Not going to help me much. Bleh.

Was so restless this evening that I flipped through so many books - from Wharton to Strange to L. M. Montgomery - even I'm beginning to forget what I read before.

Somebody kick me already.

2 Comments:

Blogger eyeris said...

this is becoming like a American Idol fan blog oledi... haha.

2:26 pm, April 25, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

Addicted to the show now, what to do? :P

VOTE FOR DAVID ARCHULETA!!!! =D

3:40 pm, April 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home