How to procrastinate
1. Go through your books. Even the ones you never read before. Flip and toss. Repeat.
2. Haunt any site with pro-Archuleta leanings.
3. Spend hours staring at the ceiling. On your back in bed. Repeat.
4. Watch your neighbor's cats run round the area.
5. Sleep. Take naps lasting more than 3 hours.
6. Blog about how to procrastinate.
7. Watch Youtube. Preferably anything to do with Archuleta.
8. Check your friends' blogs daily, in the hope that they're blogging like you.
9. Read the mainstream newspapers. Lol over the weirder news.
10. Watch your old favorite movies. Like Hot Fuzz.
Argh. It's only the second day of holiday and already I'm bored.
American Idol tomorrow. Best stay off the Net before I watch the show; I know I'll probably hunt down the spoilers and then it won't be fun anymore when I watch =(
Wonder what David Archuleta will sing though *shiver* I'm getting the jim-jams just thinking about it.
Questions to ponder:
a. WWDAS? (What will David A sing?)
b. Will Cook 'cookify' another song successfully - a *gasp* Broadway song?
c. Will Jason spend another 1.5 minutes on his dream luau?
d. Will Brooke play the piano, as well as pout childishly, talk back to Simon and fish for sympathy votes?
e. Will I finally reconcile myself to actually *oh noes!* liking Syesha? (She's good...but she doesn't "get" to me somehow.)
f. What will David A be wearing? Will the Arch Angels die of shock and awe?
And, of course, THE most important question:
g. What will Simon say?
2. Haunt any site with pro-Archuleta leanings.
3. Spend hours staring at the ceiling. On your back in bed. Repeat.
4. Watch your neighbor's cats run round the area.
5. Sleep. Take naps lasting more than 3 hours.
6. Blog about how to procrastinate.
7. Watch Youtube. Preferably anything to do with Archuleta.
8. Check your friends' blogs daily, in the hope that they're blogging like you.
9. Read the mainstream newspapers. Lol over the weirder news.
10. Watch your old favorite movies. Like Hot Fuzz.
Argh. It's only the second day of holiday and already I'm bored.
American Idol tomorrow. Best stay off the Net before I watch the show; I know I'll probably hunt down the spoilers and then it won't be fun anymore when I watch =(
Wonder what David Archuleta will sing though *shiver* I'm getting the jim-jams just thinking about it.
Questions to ponder:
a. WWDAS? (What will David A sing?)
b. Will Cook 'cookify' another song successfully - a *gasp* Broadway song?
c. Will Jason spend another 1.5 minutes on his dream luau?
d. Will Brooke play the piano, as well as pout childishly, talk back to Simon and fish for sympathy votes?
e. Will I finally reconcile myself to actually *oh noes!* liking Syesha? (She's good...but she doesn't "get" to me somehow.)
f. What will David A be wearing? Will the Arch Angels die of shock and awe?
And, of course, THE most important question:
g. What will Simon say?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home