Saturday, April 26, 2008

What does Lynn do at 3 a.m.?

Couldn't sleep for hours eh, and when I realized that I was laughing about Zaphod Beeblebrox, fairy cake, and the Total Perspective Vortex to myself, I knew I had to work off some of the restlessness before settling in for the night.

So what do I do?

I watch videos. Carly on American Idol Extra. Contrary to popular opinion, Simon Cowell is not the heartless, mean old guy he is. And Archie admits he's ticklish - that face when those preteen girls attacked him onstage! - and Cookie reads women's mags.

And then I do memes.

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
Above 21.

2) If you have the chance what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Er...get me David Archuleta's autograph, pretty please?

3) If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Me, me and me. I'm not being selfish - go find your own desert island!

4) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Right now? My bed.

5) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
One only ah? Kedekut. I dunno.

6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
When leaves become legal currency, then yes.

7) What are you afraid to lose the most?
You know, honestly, I don't know.

8) If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Erm, donate. Save up for future. Not sure.

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I already have. I do it every day :) David Archuleta!!

10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Erm, technically it's Anittah :P

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Ooo goody. Nothing like listing down the qualities of your future beloved to overcome insomnia.

a. Agrees that David A deserves to be in the finale
b. Must NOT hate Muse
c. Must NOT hate cats
d. Total book fanatic

12) Which type of person do you hate the most?
Seriously? The fake ones.

13) What is your ambition?
"Ambition = Dream = Job = ?" Go figure.

14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Me. (Ooo, selfishness. But if I don't exist, then I wouldn't have a life to care about anything else, innit? Ah man, more crap pseudo-philosophy at 3 a.m.)

15) What is love?
Love is -

a. forgiving people
b. David Archuleta
c. my family
d. you
e. me
f. and everybody else in the world

*Cue David A's Imagine. THAT was love.*

16) Do you think you are a likeable person?
I don't know - do you like me ah?

17) Are you a shopaholic or not?
Books? Yes. Clothes? I'm too fussy.

18) If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Ish. I wouldn't know. Not to say I'm perfect - hardly! - but sometimes it's better to just accept yourself for what you are, you know?

19) Who is the person that you can share all your problems ?
Journal. A few close friends. I have problems...?

20) Who makes your day?
For now - David Archuleta!

My added question:

21) Who do you think will win American Idol?
DAVID ARCHULETA!

Oh am I obsessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home