September yawn
Most boring week EVER on American Idol this season. Neil Diamond. Bleh.
[He was such a popular popstar during my parents' younger days, but I thought he was snoozeworthy - OMG, can you imagine your teenage kids listening to Timberlake in the future and saying he's just soooooooo boring?]
Very predictable this week, the performances.
1. David Cook - Judges loved him; he did the whole rock thing - yay.
2. David Archuleta - Did well on 'Sweet Caroline', went patriotic on 'America'; judges loved him - yay.
3. Syesha Mercado - I'm beginning to like her! As usual, judges didn't love her.
And Brooke White's out - WOOHOO!
And David A gets a kiss from Natasha Bedingfield, the darling Porkchop.
And was Paula drunk during performance night - or confused - or even worse, *gasp* the whole show is rigged?
They're calling it the Paulagate 2008 now, heh.
Rock and Roll theme next week, YAY!
Kay, kay.
Go to Coldplay's site and download their first single for FREE (yes, I am speaking to you, my dear 100% asli buatan Malaysia friend - it's FREE!), for a limited time only. Violet Hill...and how is it? I like it! Better than the songs in X & Y...fell in love with Coldplay after getting their Rush of Blood to the Head. Couldn't stop listening to that album for a month or more. Every single day. And then X&Y disappointed - the songs were too forgettable. But I'm liking this new single.
Like the new artwork. Saw a picture of that painting last year - it's about Liberty or something during the French Revolution, that half-clothed woman - but methinks it looks more interesting than their previous two album covers. Viva la Vida in untidy white scrawls. Not sacrilege. It's Art (note the capital A :P).
On a random note, Roxy makes grammatical mistakes on their clothes. One of their shirts anyway. "Go with it's motion"...or something. Either way - EPIC FAIL. *BWAHAHAHAHA*
[He was such a popular popstar during my parents' younger days, but I thought he was snoozeworthy - OMG, can you imagine your teenage kids listening to Timberlake in the future and saying he's just soooooooo boring?]
Very predictable this week, the performances.
1. David Cook - Judges loved him; he did the whole rock thing - yay.
2. David Archuleta - Did well on 'Sweet Caroline', went patriotic on 'America'; judges loved him - yay.
3. Syesha Mercado - I'm beginning to like her! As usual, judges didn't love her.
And Brooke White's out - WOOHOO!
And David A gets a kiss from Natasha Bedingfield, the darling Porkchop.
And was Paula drunk during performance night - or confused - or even worse, *gasp* the whole show is rigged?
They're calling it the Paulagate 2008 now, heh.
Rock and Roll theme next week, YAY!
Kay, kay.
Go to Coldplay's site and download their first single for FREE (yes, I am speaking to you, my dear 100% asli buatan Malaysia friend - it's FREE!), for a limited time only. Violet Hill...and how is it? I like it! Better than the songs in X & Y...fell in love with Coldplay after getting their Rush of Blood to the Head. Couldn't stop listening to that album for a month or more. Every single day. And then X&Y disappointed - the songs were too forgettable. But I'm liking this new single.
Like the new artwork. Saw a picture of that painting last year - it's about Liberty or something during the French Revolution, that half-clothed woman - but methinks it looks more interesting than their previous two album covers. Viva la Vida in untidy white scrawls. Not sacrilege. It's Art (note the capital A :P).
On a random note, Roxy makes grammatical mistakes on their clothes. One of their shirts anyway. "Go with it's motion"...or something. Either way - EPIC FAIL. *BWAHAHAHAHA*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home