The aftermath
Just finished watching the American Idol finale on 8TV.
Sleepy, but just to recap.
*I can't help it! Sorry!*
Read this on EW.com. Sums up the night nicely. Hee.
I have issues with the sound system though. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh. Why does the background music/orchestra always, always overwhelm the singer's voice on the show?
Yes, I've already downloaded the new Idol winner's song. Soon to hit Malaysian radios and played to the death, I hope ;)
Bet you didn't see this on your telecast.
Cook and Archuleta Guitar Hero commercials.
Spoofing that scene Tom Cruise did in Risky Business.
White boxers.
Erm.
At least Cook's already of age.
Archuleta, on the other hand, is still a minor, mind you.
[Reminder: This blog is rated PG.]
And this gets my vote for the cutest picture of Archuleta all season.

Dang it. Either it's Streamyx or my comp messing up the Internet connection, it's still making me very frus lar.
Sleepy, but just to recap.
*I can't help it! Sorry!*
Read this on EW.com. Sums up the night nicely. Hee.
I have issues with the sound system though. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh. Why does the background music/orchestra always, always overwhelm the singer's voice on the show?
Yes, I've already downloaded the new Idol winner's song. Soon to hit Malaysian radios and played to the death, I hope ;)
Bet you didn't see this on your telecast.
Cook and Archuleta Guitar Hero commercials.
Spoofing that scene Tom Cruise did in Risky Business.
White boxers.
Erm.
At least Cook's already of age.
Archuleta, on the other hand, is still a minor, mind you.
[Reminder: This blog is rated PG.]
And this gets my vote for the cutest picture of Archuleta all season.

Dang it. Either it's Streamyx or my comp messing up the Internet connection, it's still making me very frus lar.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home