Still falling
Ah. Dammit.
Just when I thought I was over David Archuleta, someone goes and posts pics like this on his fansite.

Gah. Why does he have to be so ridiculously cute?
Anyways, went to watch Once today.
Yes, it was good.
The two other people who watched with me said it was boring in certain parts.
I say No to that ;)
It felt so realistic. (And the two leads are now dating. The girl's only 2 years older than me 0.0)
It felt like a short story...kinda like the effect of Nicole Krauss' writing on me. Nothing much happens, but it's all the better for it.
So go watch it, just once. Very much worth it.
And the soundtrack's brilliant.
Though Glen Hansard sounds a lot like Damien Rice at times :P But not too suicidal though.
Am sleepy.
Malaysian public transportation needs to be seriously upgraded.
The crowd in the trains today made me wish I live in Singapore. At times.
Guess we'll have to wait for the trains and buses to be upgraded and the entire system to be revamped eh? Vision 2020 perhaps.
I'm waiting!
Just when I thought I was over David Archuleta, someone goes and posts pics like this on his fansite.

Gah. Why does he have to be so ridiculously cute?
Anyways, went to watch Once today.
Yes, it was good.
The two other people who watched with me said it was boring in certain parts.
I say No to that ;)
It felt so realistic. (And the two leads are now dating. The girl's only 2 years older than me 0.0)
It felt like a short story...kinda like the effect of Nicole Krauss' writing on me. Nothing much happens, but it's all the better for it.
So go watch it, just once. Very much worth it.
And the soundtrack's brilliant.
Though Glen Hansard sounds a lot like Damien Rice at times :P But not too suicidal though.
Am sleepy.
Malaysian public transportation needs to be seriously upgraded.
The crowd in the trains today made me wish I live in Singapore. At times.
Guess we'll have to wait for the trains and buses to be upgraded and the entire system to be revamped eh? Vision 2020 perhaps.
I'm waiting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home