"So what the fuck have you done today?"
Watched Wanted today.
Ah. Bliss.
Which is pretty odd, because I myself have never thought that I'd go to the cinema to watch an action movie, what more like it so much...
I went for McAvoy (naturally) and came away grinning like an idiot.
The car chase scenes!
The humour!
The McAvoy-ness!
How did he get from Mr. Tumnus to this? :P
The runs on the train! (Those were my favourite)
Angelina Jolie! Whooooo.

This was the humour in that one scene that methinks a few people missed.

This was the scene that melted Chin Lei and me to puddles of goo. And I was expecting it. If I hadn't known this would come up, me brain might have combusted spontaneously in the cinema.
(All screencaps by Qwerty on James McAvoy Daily.)
Go watch it. WATCH. You'll never look at McAvoy the same way again.
And gives me more reasons to go fangirl. *squeeeeeeeee*
Go here for lots and lots more McAvoy pics. Ah, bliss.
Ah. Bliss.
Which is pretty odd, because I myself have never thought that I'd go to the cinema to watch an action movie, what more like it so much...
I went for McAvoy (naturally) and came away grinning like an idiot.
The car chase scenes!
The humour!
The McAvoy-ness!
How did he get from Mr. Tumnus to this? :P
The runs on the train! (Those were my favourite)
Angelina Jolie! Whooooo.

This was the humour in that one scene that methinks a few people missed.

This was the scene that melted Chin Lei and me to puddles of goo. And I was expecting it. If I hadn't known this would come up, me brain might have combusted spontaneously in the cinema.
(All screencaps by Qwerty on James McAvoy Daily.)
Go watch it. WATCH. You'll never look at McAvoy the same way again.
And gives me more reasons to go fangirl. *squeeeeeeeee*
Go here for lots and lots more McAvoy pics. Ah, bliss.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home