Strawberry swing swing
More lists. I like lists.
The Good
1. David Archuleta posts another vid blog! His goldfish's name is Conditioner. You win, David A! (I thought my idea to name a cat Paprika or Kuching was kewl enough. He wins.)
2. Howl fanfics! Yep, I'm back in fanfic addiction mode. This is good. 8080
3. Coldplay's Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. Not bad. Like it much better than X&Y. Though, personally, I still prefer Rush to this.
4. I still have 3 - yes, THREE! - Pratchett books to complete :)
5. Wall-E's coming sooooooon!
6. James McAvoy - I mean, Wanted - will be showing here soooooooooooooooon!
The Bad
1. Death Cab for Cutie's gig in Malaysia canceled. They're going down South apparently...not confirmed though.
2. I've got another fandom. *sigh*
The Unusual
1. Was on my way back on Monday, storm brewing. Windy windy. Casuarina tree - branch broke. Fell on car, smashed windscreen. I passed the scene a short while after it happened.
2. Malaysia consumes 90% of worldwide consumption of Milo. Wiki says so. You kennot argue when Wiki says so.
The Thought
1. Should I write fanfic? After reading posts on this community, I am traumatized =S
Okay, I laughed like hell when I read some of them. Oh dearie...the mistakes of humanity.
LOL at..."single emo tear of doom". Ah well. At least I know what to avoid in my writing now. *grins* It's harsh - but I believe in telling the truth.
I'm still trying to understand the hysteria over Tokio Hotel. Please enlighten me if you do know why =/
Maybe this writer can...erm. She's legendary in the HP fandom apparently.
Dang. Since when did I become so snarky?
The Internet is a scary, scary place, children. There are very mean people out there!
[I'm not kidding. That article about the author on Encyclopedia Dramatica...it's way out of line. Remind me again why I stick to Uncyclopedia?]
Exhibit A writing here can confirm that she has become corrupted (okay, more, somewhat), in the course of an hour or so.
I need to lay off the sarcasm.
And it's really no call to laugh at someone who just wants to write.
2. Howl should think about getting a Bouncy Castle. So his moving castle has a friend, you know.
I think my brain just got loose.
Even that sentence doesn't sound right...
PS - Fan of Pratchett? Gaiman interview with him here. (Link off Gaiman's blog.)
I want that new book!
The Good
1. David Archuleta posts another vid blog! His goldfish's name is Conditioner. You win, David A! (I thought my idea to name a cat Paprika or Kuching was kewl enough. He wins.)
2. Howl fanfics! Yep, I'm back in fanfic addiction mode. This is good. 8080
3. Coldplay's Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. Not bad. Like it much better than X&Y. Though, personally, I still prefer Rush to this.
4. I still have 3 - yes, THREE! - Pratchett books to complete :)
5. Wall-E's coming sooooooon!
6. James McAvoy - I mean, Wanted - will be showing here soooooooooooooooon!
The Bad
1. Death Cab for Cutie's gig in Malaysia canceled. They're going down South apparently...not confirmed though.
2. I've got another fandom. *sigh*
The Unusual
1. Was on my way back on Monday, storm brewing. Windy windy. Casuarina tree - branch broke. Fell on car, smashed windscreen. I passed the scene a short while after it happened.
2. Malaysia consumes 90% of worldwide consumption of Milo. Wiki says so. You kennot argue when Wiki says so.
The Thought
1. Should I write fanfic? After reading posts on this community, I am traumatized =S
Okay, I laughed like hell when I read some of them. Oh dearie...the mistakes of humanity.
LOL at..."single emo tear of doom". Ah well. At least I know what to avoid in my writing now. *grins* It's harsh - but I believe in telling the truth.
I'm still trying to understand the hysteria over Tokio Hotel. Please enlighten me if you do know why =/
Maybe this writer can...erm. She's legendary in the HP fandom apparently.
Dang. Since when did I become so snarky?
The Internet is a scary, scary place, children. There are very mean people out there!
[I'm not kidding. That article about the author on Encyclopedia Dramatica...it's way out of line. Remind me again why I stick to Uncyclopedia?]
Exhibit A writing here can confirm that she has become corrupted (okay, more, somewhat), in the course of an hour or so.
I need to lay off the sarcasm.
And it's really no call to laugh at someone who just wants to write.
2. Howl should think about getting a Bouncy Castle. So his moving castle has a friend, you know.
I think my brain just got loose.
Even that sentence doesn't sound right...
PS - Fan of Pratchett? Gaiman interview with him here. (Link off Gaiman's blog.)
I want that new book!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home