Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy belated birthday!

*pats blog*

Turned the big 0-2 on the 20th of June. Only realized it tonight.

As a belated birthday present, am going to post this clip from the French movie, Paris Je T'aime. The one with Gaspard Ulliel. English subtitles.



Need I say more? :)

The one with Natalie Portman over here. I thought the guy was really good.



And the one that made me laugh the whole time - the story of two mimes.



I need more Howl Pendragon love.

4 Comments:

Blogger chinlei said...

yay, happy birthday blog! *throws confetti*

Tht sounded weird. anyhoo, carry on blogging 80. dont think u'll stop anyway <3

eh post the "quais de seine" segment also la :p

12:26 am, June 21, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

80 who, me? Stop blogging?

Maybe I will, when Howl Pendragon turns out to be a real guy. I'll be off stalking him in Ingary.

Kay kay <3

12:09 am, June 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That mime scene was funny! Albeit kinda weird. Gaspard has weird hair. Very convincing in his role. Ahem. I figured it out even before I knew, hoho.

1:47 pm, June 22, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

Weird, but so cute. I like.

I don't know why you're taking issue with Gaspard's hair wei =.=" I likes very muchly.

And if you're trying to imply that he IS a gay in real life...then you're failing. Miserably.

9:06 pm, June 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home