Midnight rants
*runs around screaming*
David A's new single is HERE!
'Crush'.
Am still in love with that voice. Hee. Got this huge, huge grin on my face.
Whoever you wrote that for, she's a really lucky girl wei.
Go here to listen. =D
Okay, so it's not edgy or indie-sounding. Straight, uncomplicated pop. Neat and nicely packaged. Can imagine it being played to death on Malaysian radio.
And I wouldn't mind a bit. Not ONE BIT.
*grin*
Now if only Shitmyx would let me watch the video interview of him in the studio.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh the pain of waiting for it on Youtube.
And it looks like MPH might not even stock Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox very soon. Beetch I WANT MY BOOK!
Also, it looks like Miranda July's No One Belongs Here More than You is out of stock. I have a good mind to hunt down the whoever is in charge of the stock in those MPH stores. And now of all times, when there's a 15% sale for members on. What's the POINT of having a sale when the books you sell are all so clearly commercial?
Borders seems to have Artemis Fowl 6 dah. The US edition I want. BUT. Going to KL is out of the question. You think I so free izit?
If I see any more Breaking Dawn or Brisingr promos being shoved in my face, I AM GOING TO SCREAM.
And now with the Man Booker list already announced, expect to be force-fed promotions of all the long-listed books.
And based on the list of bestselling books in MPH every week, I would say that most people wouldn't mind that at all.
Maybe it's just me and my odd reading habits eh.
*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*
David A's new single is HERE!
'Crush'.
Am still in love with that voice. Hee. Got this huge, huge grin on my face.
Whoever you wrote that for, she's a really lucky girl wei.
Go here to listen. =D
Okay, so it's not edgy or indie-sounding. Straight, uncomplicated pop. Neat and nicely packaged. Can imagine it being played to death on Malaysian radio.
And I wouldn't mind a bit. Not ONE BIT.
*grin*
Now if only Shitmyx would let me watch the video interview of him in the studio.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh the pain of waiting for it on Youtube.
And it looks like MPH might not even stock Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox very soon. Beetch I WANT MY BOOK!
Also, it looks like Miranda July's No One Belongs Here More than You is out of stock. I have a good mind to hunt down the whoever is in charge of the stock in those MPH stores. And now of all times, when there's a 15% sale for members on. What's the POINT of having a sale when the books you sell are all so clearly commercial?
Borders seems to have Artemis Fowl 6 dah. The US edition I want. BUT. Going to KL is out of the question. You think I so free izit?
If I see any more Breaking Dawn or Brisingr promos being shoved in my face, I AM GOING TO SCREAM.
And now with the Man Booker list already announced, expect to be force-fed promotions of all the long-listed books.
And based on the list of bestselling books in MPH every week, I would say that most people wouldn't mind that at all.
Maybe it's just me and my odd reading habits eh.
*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home