Like drinking Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters
Kay, back from Penang.
Only half an hour left to the end of my birthday.
Oh this shameless promotion :P
THANK YOU to everyone who wished me! And for those who didn't, I'm sure today was a good day for you :)
Okey dokey, let's see what I can talk about...
Presents!
Nothing much this year, because I didn't ask for anything much. Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox from the Younger Sis, Shaun Tan's The Arrival from my father and clothes from my mum.
Next thing I want is to watch Wall-E. Then I'm done with asking.
Unless, of course, you happen to know David Archuleta.
Right, so trip back to Penang was okay, I guess. Went to Batu Ferringhi, but the beach was disappointing...gets dirtier every year. And it was rainy when I went to Penang =.=" So the place looked like this -

Stormy innit. Rained for the entire day.
And no, you may not see pictures of me and my sis in swimsuits.
Now that you mention it, I'm too lazy to upload the rest.
Like I take so many pictures pun :)
Dang, I missed the Phelps near-shocker while I was in Penang. Yeah, the one where he nearly lost to another swimmer. The things that happen while I'm away...
Only half an hour left to the end of my birthday.
Oh this shameless promotion :P
THANK YOU to everyone who wished me! And for those who didn't, I'm sure today was a good day for you :)
Okey dokey, let's see what I can talk about...
Presents!
Nothing much this year, because I didn't ask for anything much. Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox from the Younger Sis, Shaun Tan's The Arrival from my father and clothes from my mum.
Next thing I want is to watch Wall-E. Then I'm done with asking.
Right, so trip back to Penang was okay, I guess. Went to Batu Ferringhi, but the beach was disappointing...gets dirtier every year. And it was rainy when I went to Penang =.=" So the place looked like this -

Stormy innit. Rained for the entire day.
And no, you may not see pictures of me and my sis in swimsuits.
Now that you mention it, I'm too lazy to upload the rest.
Like I take so many pictures pun :)
Dang, I missed the Phelps near-shocker while I was in Penang. Yeah, the one where he nearly lost to another swimmer. The things that happen while I'm away...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home