Like Vogons feeding their grandmothers to Ravenous Bugblatter Beasts
Do me a favour.
Visit my Facebook profile and pet the damn radish there. Yes, it has the extremely gay name of "Jojo". Named after an anonymous commenter who thought it was a big joke to leave that comment on my blog.
And I thought my jokes were bad.
Yes, it's an extremely childish thing for me to do.
But who cares eh.
And don't try to act all "But I didn't know!" because you did. Fuck yeah, you did.
Now deal it with.
Visit my Facebook profile and pet the damn radish there. Yes, it has the extremely gay name of "Jojo". Named after an anonymous commenter who thought it was a big joke to leave that comment on my blog.
And I thought my jokes were bad.
Yes, it's an extremely childish thing for me to do.
But who cares eh.
And don't try to act all "But I didn't know!" because you did. Fuck yeah, you did.
Now deal it with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home