Grapefruit pips
Best news today - Eoin Colfer will be writing the 6th Hitchhiker's book in the "trilogy". Aha. Though...Neil Gaiman might have a different opinion of it. I think. But I was ecstatic at first. And then...doubts.
Colfer's style is different from Adams's. I think I rambled about it here earlier. Can he or can't he? I'm a fan of both Colfer and Adams, but would I like one of my favourite authors writing a book in another's series?
Will have to wait till next year to find out, then. Lots of time for me to complete the h2g2 series too - I'm not done with the last two! And in the meantime, there's the new book for adults by Colfer coming out. So will see how he handles a different genre, yeah.
I did this Twilight spork in pictures yesterday. Recent Galaxie issue had teen girls writing letters to say how AWESUM the Twilight series is. *shudder*
Nobody's arms should scintillate. Ever. Just saying.
And I'm looking forward to watching the movie for all the wrong reasons. If you happen to see me and Chin Lei at the cinema then, please get a seat as far from us as possible. We will not be held responsible for any interruptions during the movie. Hysterical laughter is very hard to contain.
Watched some documentary thing on Nat Geo about the transport system in Seoul just now. I weep for the future of our country's transportation.
MALAYSIAN TRANSPORT: UR DOING IT RONG.
Oh, and RapidKL? WTF is all that business with discontinuing the local lines? You think everyone in Subang Jaya can drive izit?
Them politicians can talk about "improving the transport system" till the cows come home or Vogons vaporize Earth, but I'm not getting my hopes up. AT ALL.
Unless they agree to a total system overhaul. Fat chance of that happening.
Colfer's style is different from Adams's. I think I rambled about it here earlier. Can he or can't he? I'm a fan of both Colfer and Adams, but would I like one of my favourite authors writing a book in another's series?
Will have to wait till next year to find out, then. Lots of time for me to complete the h2g2 series too - I'm not done with the last two! And in the meantime, there's the new book for adults by Colfer coming out. So will see how he handles a different genre, yeah.
I did this Twilight spork in pictures yesterday. Recent Galaxie issue had teen girls writing letters to say how AWESUM the Twilight series is. *shudder*
Nobody's arms should scintillate. Ever. Just saying.
And I'm looking forward to watching the movie for all the wrong reasons. If you happen to see me and Chin Lei at the cinema then, please get a seat as far from us as possible. We will not be held responsible for any interruptions during the movie. Hysterical laughter is very hard to contain.
Watched some documentary thing on Nat Geo about the transport system in Seoul just now. I weep for the future of our country's transportation.
MALAYSIAN TRANSPORT: UR DOING IT RONG.
Oh, and RapidKL? WTF is all that business with discontinuing the local lines? You think everyone in Subang Jaya can drive izit?
Them politicians can talk about "improving the transport system" till the cows come home or Vogons vaporize Earth, but I'm not getting my hopes up. AT ALL.
Unless they agree to a total system overhaul. Fat chance of that happening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home