O RLY?
Because Chin Lei asked me to post this here 8080808080, I shall.
Presenting!
Twilight!
Spork!
In LOLCat!
(I think I'm getting lamer. Nanananenanana.)
Twilight
Bella: I CAN HAZ WHINE?
Forks: *rain*
Bella: NEW SCHOOL! FRENZ! DO NOT WANT!
Every guy in school: OMG BELLA!!!!!!
Edward: BLOOD! WANT! DO NOT WANT! WANT! BELLA! DO NOT WANT! WANT! DO NOT WANT! WANT! *1787289038721 times and repeat*
*later*
Edward: MY INCANDESCENT CHEST. I SHOWS YOU IT.
Bella: OMG!!!1!! SPARKLEZ!!!11!!!!
Edward: MY SCINTILLATING ARMS. I SHOWS YOU THEM.
Bella: ZOMG!!1!!! SPARKLEZ!!111!!!!
*later*
James: I CAN HAZ BELLABURGER?
Bella: I CAN HAZ POINTLESS AND DESERVING DEATH?
Alice: YOUR STUPIDITY AMUSES ME.
Edward: YOU CAN HAZ MAH FIST, JAMES!
*later*
Plot: I killed myself.
Bella: MAH SAVIORZ!
Edward: VAMPIRE SPARKLEZ IZ HAPPEE.
Bella: OM NOM NOM.
Edward: OM NOM NOM.
*END*
New Moon
Edward: DO NOT WANT BELLA!!
Bella: YOU - YOU - DON'T WANT MEH??!! *cries*
*later*
Jacob: O HAI BELLA!
Bella: O HAI JACOB.
Jacob: WAT YOU WANT DO?
Bella: KEEL MYSELF.
*later*
Edward: I CAN HAZ DEATH?
Bella: YOU KENNOT HAZ DEATH!
Edward: I CAN HAZ DEATH?
Bella: YOU KENNOT HAZ DEATH!
*later*
Alice: You freaks are seriously stupid. SHADDUP BELLA. LISTEN TO ME. I BE IN ITALY, STEALIN TEH PORSCHEZ. And saving your undeserving ass and my gay sparkly brother.
*later*
Volturi: OMGWTFBBQBELLA!!!111!!!!!11!
Bella: MAH SKILLZ. I SHOWS YOU DEM.
Volturi: ZOMGWTFBBQBELLA!1!!1!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!
Plot: OMG. WTF. I think I'll go commit hara kiri. Don't mind me.
Alice: SLAP HER, EDWARD!
*later*
Edward: OM NOM NOM.
Bella: OM NOM NOM. I WANTS TO BE VAMPIRE.
Edward: YOUR PARENTS? YOU CAN HAZ AGREEMENT?
Bella: DO. NOT. NEED. LIFE. AND. PARENTS.
Edward: I IZ NOT AMUSED. BUT I STILL LUVS U. OM NOM NOM.
*later*
Cullens: WE WANTS BELLA.
Bella: YAY!!
Cullens: LATER.
*later*
Jacob: BELLA? I CAN HAZ YOU BACK FROM BLOODSUCKER?
Edward: NO WAI!
Bella: WANT EDWARD! WANT JACOB! DO NOT WANT CONFLICT!
Jacob: *cries*
*END*
I'm not exaggerating the plot. Ahem. If there was one, because I didn't see it coming.
Go here, people.
And here too. Very interesting list.
The Da Vinci Code did not offend me. It just bored me. Oh well.
Presenting!
Twilight!
Spork!
In LOLCat!
(I think I'm getting lamer. Nanananenanana.)
Twilight
Bella: I CAN HAZ WHINE?
Forks: *rain*
Bella: NEW SCHOOL! FRENZ! DO NOT WANT!
Every guy in school: OMG BELLA!!!!!!
Edward: BLOOD! WANT! DO NOT WANT! WANT! BELLA! DO NOT WANT! WANT! DO NOT WANT! WANT! *1787289038721 times and repeat*
*later*
Edward: MY INCANDESCENT CHEST. I SHOWS YOU IT.
Bella: OMG!!!1!! SPARKLEZ!!!11!!!!
Edward: MY SCINTILLATING ARMS. I SHOWS YOU THEM.
Bella: ZOMG!!1!!! SPARKLEZ!!111!!!!
*later*
James: I CAN HAZ BELLABURGER?
Bella: I CAN HAZ POINTLESS AND DESERVING DEATH?
Alice: YOUR STUPIDITY AMUSES ME.
Edward: YOU CAN HAZ MAH FIST, JAMES!
*later*
Plot: I killed myself.
Bella: MAH SAVIORZ!
Edward: VAMPIRE SPARKLEZ IZ HAPPEE.
Bella: OM NOM NOM.
Edward: OM NOM NOM.
*END*
New Moon
Edward: DO NOT WANT BELLA!!
Bella: YOU - YOU - DON'T WANT MEH??!! *cries*
*later*
Jacob: O HAI BELLA!
Bella: O HAI JACOB.
Jacob: WAT YOU WANT DO?
Bella: KEEL MYSELF.
*later*
Edward: I CAN HAZ DEATH?
Bella: YOU KENNOT HAZ DEATH!
Edward: I CAN HAZ DEATH?
Bella: YOU KENNOT HAZ DEATH!
*later*
Alice: You freaks are seriously stupid. SHADDUP BELLA. LISTEN TO ME. I BE IN ITALY, STEALIN TEH PORSCHEZ. And saving your undeserving ass and my gay sparkly brother.
*later*
Volturi: OMGWTFBBQBELLA!!!111!!!!!11!
Bella: MAH SKILLZ. I SHOWS YOU DEM.
Volturi: ZOMGWTFBBQBELLA!1!!1!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!
Plot: OMG. WTF. I think I'll go commit hara kiri. Don't mind me.
Alice: SLAP HER, EDWARD!
*later*
Edward: OM NOM NOM.
Bella: OM NOM NOM. I WANTS TO BE VAMPIRE.
Edward: YOUR PARENTS? YOU CAN HAZ AGREEMENT?
Bella: DO. NOT. NEED. LIFE. AND. PARENTS.
Edward: I IZ NOT AMUSED. BUT I STILL LUVS U. OM NOM NOM.
*later*
Cullens: WE WANTS BELLA.
Bella: YAY!!
Cullens: LATER.
*later*
Jacob: BELLA? I CAN HAZ YOU BACK FROM BLOODSUCKER?
Edward: NO WAI!
Bella: WANT EDWARD! WANT JACOB! DO NOT WANT CONFLICT!
Jacob: *cries*
*END*
I'm not exaggerating the plot. Ahem. If there was one, because I didn't see it coming.
Go here, people.
And here too. Very interesting list.
The Da Vinci Code did not offend me. It just bored me. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home