I need a providential rain of answers
Just finished Jingo. Was all prepared to blog happily - albeit unnecessarily - about the book, but then.
I saw the news on Malaysia Today and got really, really annoyed.
RPK has been sent to Kamunting for 2 years.
And you eejits can put your well-meaning orders to "protect the nation's security" where the Sun Shineth Not.
To elaborate, crudely: Up. Yours.
To quote Pratchett: Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
They never learn, do they?
I saw the news on Malaysia Today and got really, really annoyed.
RPK has been sent to Kamunting for 2 years.
And you eejits can put your well-meaning orders to "protect the nation's security" where the Sun Shineth Not.
To elaborate, crudely: Up. Yours.
To quote Pratchett: Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
They never learn, do they?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home