Like drinking tea on Sundays
Sunday is the only day that I drink Boh tea in the morning. Most of the time it's teh peng or teh tarik, at any time pun boleh. So I'm a tea freak, apparently. Ooo, random. Moving on.
Via Sharon Bakar's blog - this article on reading. And the blog post that mentions it. People who love to fill their spare moments with literature are not freaks. Yay! (I want to make an icon of that!)
The younger sis tends to get irritated with me when I read, mostly because I'm dead to the world and read out the, erm, words whenever I read. For pages on end. And I laugh and make funny voices when I like certain snips of dialogue.No I am NOT freaky! Makes reading all the more fun!
*flails*
I have so many things to do. Like:
1. get motivated
2. start studying
3. stay offline
4. visa application
5. start making preparations - clothes and thingies
6. wonder how I'm going to get through my pile of unread books - because, as The Parents have said, "No, you're not going to bring your books. There won't be enough space!" True.
7. stop haunting the Artemis Fowl fanfiction community
8. blog less
9. stop sporking Twilight - by the way, I'm having my doubts about the meadow scene: Did Eddie take off his shirt or not, like in the book? Oh people, please don't disappoint me - the lack of sparkles would be more epic failure than actually portraying the sparkles. And then I would probably join the Twifans and DEMAND FOR SPARKLES!
10. stop making lists
Via Sharon Bakar's blog - this article on reading. And the blog post that mentions it. People who love to fill their spare moments with literature are not freaks. Yay! (I want to make an icon of that!)
The younger sis tends to get irritated with me when I read, mostly because I'm dead to the world and read out the, erm, words whenever I read. For pages on end. And I laugh and make funny voices when I like certain snips of dialogue.
*flails*
I have so many things to do. Like:
1. get motivated
2. start studying
3. stay offline
4. visa application
5. start making preparations - clothes and thingies
6. wonder how I'm going to get through my pile of unread books - because, as The Parents have said, "No, you're not going to bring your books. There won't be enough space!" True.
7. stop haunting the Artemis Fowl fanfiction community
8. blog less
9. stop sporking Twilight - by the way, I'm having my doubts about the meadow scene: Did Eddie take off his shirt or not, like in the book? Oh people, please don't disappoint me - the lack of sparkles would be more epic failure than actually portraying the sparkles. And then I would probably join the Twifans and DEMAND FOR SPARKLES!
10. stop making lists

2 Comments:
Haha! The 'sparkles' shimmering off Edward's body would be something worth watching, if it has been filmed in the first place. I can't wait for the Twilight movie to come out too! Hmm...wonder if they'll show it in Malaysia but I highly doubt it.
Cool, you're a Terry Pratchett fan! I've not read any of his books before but I've came across raving reviews of his latest book, Nation. I plan to get that one later.
I came here via Eyeris'. Great blog! :)
Hi josette! :) Thanks for stopping by!
Oh the Twilight movie will be shown here, on the 27th of November. I think many people besides us will be looking forward to watching it, judging by the letters Galaxie has been receiving from fans...
Yep, Pratchett fan here =D Nation's good, but if you can, you should give Pratchett's earlier YA novels a read too. They're really good - the Tiffany Aching series especially. His Discworld books are not to be missed either!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home