Insert brain here
and squash.
Sometimes you can say it with cats.

more animals
Sometimes you can just say it in comics.
Now we know why Twilight is making such a big impact eh. Crowley!
Sometimes you can say it in quotes.
'Let me tempt you with some lunch.'
Please do, Crowley. I've already joined your legion of fangirls.
Though...what happened to the Bentley...that was phenomenal.
Sometimes you can say it in the newspaper. Prices will go down because the price of petrol has been reduced?
And people run businesses to provide services and products to consumers out of the goodness of their hearts, yeah?
Anyways.
How I know when I'm writing too much fanfiction:
1. I don't blog much
2. I get obsessed
3. I haunt FanFiction.net
4. I think my lame ideas are actually cool
5. I start to think that the weirdest things are okay in other fanfics. And believe me, weird doesn't even cover it.
Found this fanfic the other day. I want one.
Ooo er, High School Musical 3. Sister's already looking forward to it. To be honest, if she asks me to go watch it with her, I just might. Curiosity, you know. And Lucas Grabeel's Ryan is ridiculously, gayishly interesting to watch.
Sometimes you can say it with cats.

more animals
Sometimes you can just say it in comics.
Now we know why Twilight is making such a big impact eh. Crowley!
Sometimes you can say it in quotes.
'Let me tempt you with some lunch.'
Please do, Crowley. I've already joined your legion of fangirls.
Though...what happened to the Bentley...that was phenomenal.
Sometimes you can say it in the newspaper. Prices will go down because the price of petrol has been reduced?
And people run businesses to provide services and products to consumers out of the goodness of their hearts, yeah?
Anyways.
How I know when I'm writing too much fanfiction:
1. I don't blog much
2. I get obsessed
3. I haunt FanFiction.net
4. I think my lame ideas are actually cool
5. I start to think that the weirdest things are okay in other fanfics. And believe me, weird doesn't even cover it.
Found this fanfic the other day. I want one.
Ooo er, High School Musical 3. Sister's already looking forward to it. To be honest, if she asks me to go watch it with her, I just might. Curiosity, you know. And Lucas Grabeel's Ryan is ridiculously, gayishly interesting to watch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home