Keats and his wingéd feets
This time last week I was manically typing whatever came to mind.
This time this week, I'm sleepy from having stayed up till 3 a.m. reading Wiki articles on Keats.
By the way - Keats. I kennot tahan his poems. There. Apasal the classical allusions and long flowery verses? Argh. *headdesk* And one line from Lamia got me laughing: Striped like a zebra, freckled like a pard - er, I mean, what other animal besides the zebra is striped? (Well the tyger is. And er, kitties, eksetra eksetra.) I read till there and gave up. So fast. Though it'll be kewl to see how it turns out and how it relates to the myth of Melusina in Byatt's Possession.
BLOGGER IS HAVING PROBLEMZ.
dntjhejelwakejwqlrklwemerlwq
Okey dokey. Wonder why I'm researching all these lit thingies?
Because recent fanfics in the Arty fandom have literary allusions. Several good ones. Meh, I needs to research to unnerstand what it be going on.
Somebody took the last of the chocolate and I'm angry.
Oasis's new album, Dig Out Your Soul isn't bad at all. I give it an Ook Factor of 7.
This time next week I should not be here. Cos, you know, study. Ah well.
The Script's new one, Break Even. And no, Chin, hands off Danny. 808080
This time this week, I'm sleepy from having stayed up till 3 a.m. reading Wiki articles on Keats.
By the way - Keats. I kennot tahan his poems. There. Apasal the classical allusions and long flowery verses? Argh. *headdesk* And one line from Lamia got me laughing: Striped like a zebra, freckled like a pard - er, I mean, what other animal besides the zebra is striped? (Well the tyger is. And er, kitties, eksetra eksetra.) I read till there and gave up. So fast. Though it'll be kewl to see how it turns out and how it relates to the myth of Melusina in Byatt's Possession.
BLOGGER IS HAVING PROBLEMZ.
dntjhejelwakejwqlrklwemerlwq
Okey dokey. Wonder why I'm researching all these lit thingies?
Because recent fanfics in the Arty fandom have literary allusions. Several good ones. Meh, I needs to research to unnerstand what it be going on.
Somebody took the last of the chocolate and I'm angry.
Oasis's new album, Dig Out Your Soul isn't bad at all. I give it an Ook Factor of 7.
This time next week I should not be here. Cos, you know, study. Ah well.
The Script's new one, Break Even. And no, Chin, hands off Danny. 808080

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home