I'm waiting for the rapture
Nyeh. Warner Bros took the vid off Youtube in my previous post. Anyways, just go watch the HBP trailer, kay? I might have to Avada Kedavra you if you don't.
Twilight is a sick, sick obsession, people. I joined the twilight_sucks community today, and posted something on the Muse - Twilight thingy. Apparently me and Chin aren't the only chagrined fans =D Them Linkin Park fans pun tak sukak.
Moral exam tomorrow. Ho hum. Aristotle and moral issues and happy topics like abortion and homosexuality. Fascinating stuff, except that I haven't studied and the exam is at 4 p.m. Which is my usual nap time, but ah well.
More gorgeous pics for your iconning. Somebody needs to lend me Photoshop soon.
Some crazy person on FF.net actually did a Jabberwocky/Artemis Fowl fanfic! Oh noes! *cue the Lewis Carroll fans' chagrin*
They're filming Alice in Wonderland - to be released in 2010! (Keep forgetting to post this, heh.) Giggerty geggerty, Johnny Depp will be the Mad Hatter. Because Mad Hatters roole.
And I found another mention of the kraken in Pratchett's Night Watch today - the kraken be haunting me, people.
Then, gripping the sides of the bath, the Archchancellor stood up. Foaming water cascaded off him, as it would off some ancient leviathan erupting from the abyssal sea.
Told ya.
And I can't get this song out of my head. Oasis's Waiting for the Rapture from the new album.
Listening to Damien Rice is like getting a tummy ache but there's no reason to go to the loo. Not that his songs are bad - quite the opposite, in fact - but the whole emo, achy-breaky thing does something to me tummy. Probably the heart falling on its way to my feet.
What the heck am I talking about?
Has anyone here read Hope Mirrlees's Lud-in-the-Mist? Any recs? The synopsis interests me.
Don't chide, Chin Lei.
And I still haven't learnt how to make potato salad. Tell me if you have a simple recipe kay? :)
Twilight is a sick, sick obsession, people. I joined the twilight_sucks community today, and posted something on the Muse - Twilight thingy. Apparently me and Chin aren't the only chagrined fans =D Them Linkin Park fans pun tak sukak.
Moral exam tomorrow. Ho hum. Aristotle and moral issues and happy topics like abortion and homosexuality. Fascinating stuff, except that I haven't studied and the exam is at 4 p.m. Which is my usual nap time, but ah well.
More gorgeous pics for your iconning. Somebody needs to lend me Photoshop soon.
Some crazy person on FF.net actually did a Jabberwocky/Artemis Fowl fanfic! Oh noes! *cue the Lewis Carroll fans' chagrin*
They're filming Alice in Wonderland - to be released in 2010! (Keep forgetting to post this, heh.) Giggerty geggerty, Johnny Depp will be the Mad Hatter. Because Mad Hatters roole.
And I found another mention of the kraken in Pratchett's Night Watch today - the kraken be haunting me, people.
Then, gripping the sides of the bath, the Archchancellor stood up. Foaming water cascaded off him, as it would off some ancient leviathan erupting from the abyssal sea.
Told ya.
And I can't get this song out of my head. Oasis's Waiting for the Rapture from the new album.
Listening to Damien Rice is like getting a tummy ache but there's no reason to go to the loo. Not that his songs are bad - quite the opposite, in fact - but the whole emo, achy-breaky thing does something to me tummy. Probably the heart falling on its way to my feet.
What the heck am I talking about?
Has anyone here read Hope Mirrlees's Lud-in-the-Mist? Any recs? The synopsis interests me.
And I still haven't learnt how to make potato salad. Tell me if you have a simple recipe kay? :)

4 Comments:
I like my potato salad like this:
#1- boil some eggs (maybe round 4 or 5 for a few people...)
#2- boil some russet potatoes (round 3-4 for a few people)
#3- chop eggs & potatoes into small cubes & chuck em into the same bowl
#4- take whole jar of mayo, chuck as much as ya want into the bowl & mix mix mix (slowly though so you dont mess up the eggs too much)
#5- refrigerate!
It's a lot of agak-agak...but you cant screw the taste up or anything, just make sure the potatoes arent boiled too long. it shouldnt be too soft.
It's awesome cold.
Happy cooking!
Ooo, thank you Ameera! =D
Google let me down when I tried to look for the recipe - all those weird ingredients I've never heard of - but this one won't have me blowing up the kitchen :P
Thanks!
Add onions! Pepper and salt to taste! Cinnamon! Pixie powder!
Tell me where to get the pixie powder!
Thanks for the suggestions!
Use your own name, Stan boy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home