It's not even funny
Apparently you can cram five adult-sized humans in the back seat of a Myvi. Trufax. I lived through it. You didn't read this here and the police don't need to know about this, understand?
And one of my friends likes to flash. Nyahahahha.
And another has a birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D
Was watching The Two Towers the other day, and was making stupid jokes about Gandalf being "upgraded" when he came back to life after fighting the Balrog. So, says I: "Oh look, Gandalf got upgraded dah - now it's Gandalf Version 2.0, and he has extra processing power and programs - ooo lookit that, he's Gandalf the White!" (Except that I don't think he got a RAM upgrade - more like HORSE, innit, since he now can has pretty white pony, a.k.a Shadowfax?)
Said the younger sister - who always has that WTF look on her face whenever I babble non-stop when I watch movies at home - oh, said she: "Who upgraded him?"
Which is an extremely interesting question we didn't ask eh.
Methinks it might have been Manwë. Or Mandos. Or Ilúvatar. (There I go, trying to sound smart-assed again when it comes to LOTR.)
Ah well.
Been listening to Rachael Yamagata's albums. Girl has this amazing voice wei.
Funny Dramione fic. Don't miss the caroling grapes.
Robert Pattinson as Salvador Dali in Little Ashes. Check out that haaaaaaaaaaat. And that moustache. It just looks all wrong on Rob, doesn't it?
Oh, and over here, lyrela shows you the new mascot for Mr. Pringles =D
And because I'm bored, I'm stealing this meme from Kirstin :P
1. Will you ever turn vegan?
Ne-VAH! Heck, I don't even like many kinds of veggies.
2. Who is more important to you? friends/boy/girlfriends
Friends la
3. Have you ever thought of getting married?
D'you mean to Artemis Fowl? Why yes, of course.No Chin, you no can has him. He's miiiiine, my precious.
4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Dunno. Aw heck, answering yes or no damns you to one - if you say yes, then you're confident enough to say you're confident. If you say no, then you're NOT confident enough to say you are. Conundrum, innit? It's like circular reasoning.
5. How many babies do you want?
I don't know.
6. What is your goal for this year?
Nearly the end of the year - read all the Pratchett books I have left?
7. Do you believe in eternal love?
I am deeply suspicious of the words "eternal" and "forever". I mean, think about it - who would be around for eternity to observe the events and people who would be present forever? So yeah, you can say "eternal love", but the love only lasts for a given amount of time in "eternity".
Yes, I'm a cynical teen, why do you ask?
8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?(10 characteristics)
This is too much like wishful thinking for me, since nobody is perfect, but here goes:
a. funny
b. does not hate Muse
c. doesn't think fantasy is bullshit
d. IS NOT EDWARD CULLEN
e. does not sparkle
f. human
g. boy
h. warm
i. probably doesn't get offended with my sarcastic sense of humour - ehehehehe
j. Artemis Fowl - without the blue silk shirt, thank you
9. What feeling do you love most?
Writing something and actually being happy with it
10. What's under your bed?
Dust. The floor. A hidden fairy city.
11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
Such hate, my friend. Why do you feel this way towards me? What have I done to deserve this? Can we not talk about it? Shall we discuss our problems with each other over a cup of teh tarik and clear up any issues we have? Here's some good advice: You hate me now, but you are going to love me. I swear. And if you still persist with your hate - ah, woe is me! - I shall personally send Edward Cullen your address so he can watch you sleep. Every. Night.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yep
13. What does flying mean to you?
Birdies in the sky
14. Who do you love?
Us, my precious. I did it all for us.
15. Who do you think is hotter? Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?
Ew. One's a walking plank and the other is constantly fursploding. I can has Jasper please?
16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Nobody tagged me, so I don't have to describe anyone :)
17. What would you really like to do right now?
Eat. I'm hungry.
18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
Fatter
19. How to find the right partner?
Karma. I think. Or just one of those coincidences. A butterfly flapping its wings at sea can send me my Prince Charming. Save the butterflies!
20. What are you wishing for right now?
Food
21. Do you like manga and anime?
Nope
Saw the illustrated Wee Free Men yesterday. HA - that redone version of Richard Dadd's The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke had me giggling in the bookstore. As mentioned in the book, there was a Feegle in the bottom left-hand corner: blue, annoyed and with one hand up, third finger extended to the world in general.
And Rob Anybody in a tux was cu - ado - squ - very, very funny.
Saw Frank Beddor's Seeing Redd too - odd, because I've never seen the earlier book in the series. The book I saw was gorgeous though, and the plot looks interesting. And the illustrations made my hands very itchy - but, ya know, limited resources.
And Dali did some art on Alice too. Oh hey - melting clock in A Mad Tea Party. Oh I see what you did there, Dali.
Funny how things go round in circles.
And one of my friends likes to flash. Nyahahahha.
And another has a birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D
Was watching The Two Towers the other day, and was making stupid jokes about Gandalf being "upgraded" when he came back to life after fighting the Balrog. So, says I: "Oh look, Gandalf got upgraded dah - now it's Gandalf Version 2.0, and he has extra processing power and programs - ooo lookit that, he's Gandalf the White!" (Except that I don't think he got a RAM upgrade - more like HORSE, innit, since he now can has pretty white pony, a.k.a Shadowfax?)
Said the younger sister - who always has that WTF look on her face whenever I babble non-stop when I watch movies at home - oh, said she: "Who upgraded him?"
Which is an extremely interesting question we didn't ask eh.
Methinks it might have been Manwë. Or Mandos. Or Ilúvatar. (There I go, trying to sound smart-assed again when it comes to LOTR.)
Ah well.
Been listening to Rachael Yamagata's albums. Girl has this amazing voice wei.
Funny Dramione fic. Don't miss the caroling grapes.
Robert Pattinson as Salvador Dali in Little Ashes. Check out that haaaaaaaaaaat. And that moustache. It just looks all wrong on Rob, doesn't it?
Oh, and over here, lyrela shows you the new mascot for Mr. Pringles =D
And because I'm bored, I'm stealing this meme from Kirstin :P
1. Will you ever turn vegan?
Ne-VAH! Heck, I don't even like many kinds of veggies.
2. Who is more important to you? friends/boy/girlfriends
Friends la
3. Have you ever thought of getting married?
D'you mean to Artemis Fowl? Why yes, of course.
4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Dunno. Aw heck, answering yes or no damns you to one - if you say yes, then you're confident enough to say you're confident. If you say no, then you're NOT confident enough to say you are. Conundrum, innit? It's like circular reasoning.
5. How many babies do you want?
I don't know.
6. What is your goal for this year?
Nearly the end of the year - read all the Pratchett books I have left?
7. Do you believe in eternal love?
I am deeply suspicious of the words "eternal" and "forever". I mean, think about it - who would be around for eternity to observe the events and people who would be present forever? So yeah, you can say "eternal love", but the love only lasts for a given amount of time in "eternity".
Yes, I'm a cynical teen, why do you ask?
8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?(10 characteristics)
This is too much like wishful thinking for me, since nobody is perfect, but here goes:
a. funny
b. does not hate Muse
c. doesn't think fantasy is bullshit
d. IS NOT EDWARD CULLEN
e. does not sparkle
f. human
g. boy
h. warm
i. probably doesn't get offended with my sarcastic sense of humour - ehehehehe
j. Artemis Fowl - without the blue silk shirt, thank you
9. What feeling do you love most?
Writing something and actually being happy with it
10. What's under your bed?
Dust. The floor. A hidden fairy city.
11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
Such hate, my friend. Why do you feel this way towards me? What have I done to deserve this? Can we not talk about it? Shall we discuss our problems with each other over a cup of teh tarik and clear up any issues we have? Here's some good advice: You hate me now, but you are going to love me. I swear. And if you still persist with your hate - ah, woe is me! - I shall personally send Edward Cullen your address so he can watch you sleep. Every. Night.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yep
13. What does flying mean to you?
Birdies in the sky
14. Who do you love?
Us, my precious. I did it all for us.
15. Who do you think is hotter? Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?
Ew. One's a walking plank and the other is constantly fursploding. I can has Jasper please?
16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Nobody tagged me, so I don't have to describe anyone :)
17. What would you really like to do right now?
Eat. I'm hungry.
18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
Fatter
19. How to find the right partner?
Karma. I think. Or just one of those coincidences. A butterfly flapping its wings at sea can send me my Prince Charming. Save the butterflies!
20. What are you wishing for right now?
Food
21. Do you like manga and anime?
Nope
Saw the illustrated Wee Free Men yesterday. HA - that redone version of Richard Dadd's The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke had me giggling in the bookstore. As mentioned in the book, there was a Feegle in the bottom left-hand corner: blue, annoyed and with one hand up, third finger extended to the world in general.
And Rob Anybody in a tux was cu - ado - squ - very, very funny.
Saw Frank Beddor's Seeing Redd too - odd, because I've never seen the earlier book in the series. The book I saw was gorgeous though, and the plot looks interesting. And the illustrations made my hands very itchy - but, ya know, limited resources.
And Dali did some art on Alice too. Oh hey - melting clock in A Mad Tea Party. Oh I see what you did there, Dali.
Funny how things go round in circles.

2 Comments:
relink mi amor! since you love google you go cari lah ok?
Hihihi, I am the one who loves to flash!
0.o
"Hihihi, I am the one who loves to flash!"
Yuvhaaaaaaa, this blog is rated PG-13!!!
Ah kay kay, will relink you, mi amor! =D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home