It's like cheese
But good cheese. The fun kind.
Funny. I'm talking about David Archuleta's new album. Yep, just listened to the entire thing last night.
And it's...okay.
Not mind-blowing. And it's straight, good old pop. Nothing ground-breaking, but I'm listening to it for the kid's voice. Yummy.
But I'd go back to listening to The Script, methinks. Ooo, traitor.
And to quote Posner: "I'm fucked."
Not sure if I should put a countdown on here soon - I have less than two months left. Dum de dum dum...
And finally - interview with that guy you always see in the black jacket [via his blog]. I need to get The Graveyard Book soon, methinks. Or maybe not.
Funny. I'm talking about David Archuleta's new album. Yep, just listened to the entire thing last night.
And it's...okay.
Not mind-blowing. And it's straight, good old pop. Nothing ground-breaking, but I'm listening to it for the kid's voice. Yummy.
But I'd go back to listening to The Script, methinks. Ooo, traitor.
And to quote Posner: "I'm fucked."
Not sure if I should put a countdown on here soon - I have less than two months left. Dum de dum dum...
And finally - interview with that guy you always see in the black jacket [via his blog]. I need to get The Graveyard Book soon, methinks. Or maybe not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home