It's December
Argh.
Anyways. Didn't join Nanowrimo, but I did write more than 50K words in a month. Fanfic, doncherno. Though why I did it kinda eludes me. Probably 'cos of the satisfaction. And quantum.
It's ironic, isn't it, that I won't count this fanfic as proper writing. Meh.
Found the last bit of my last year's Nano while I was transferring files. I nearly deleted this! =.='
And here it is.
Funny. I don't remember writing about a hypothesis machine.
Anyways. Didn't join Nanowrimo, but I did write more than 50K words in a month. Fanfic, doncherno. Though why I did it kinda eludes me. Probably 'cos of the satisfaction. And quantum.
It's ironic, isn't it, that I won't count this fanfic as proper writing. Meh.
Found the last bit of my last year's Nano while I was transferring files. I nearly deleted this! =.='
And here it is.
Funny. I don't remember writing about a hypothesis machine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home