Nomming imaginary food
Was talking about food with friends yesterday.
Then read this today. Joo hoo char - my mum made that for me before I left. *sniff* I forgot to eat bakwa pun. Dang.
And my sister has been trying to make me jealous by telling me how she ate cendol. (Except it wasn't good - PADAN MUKA.)
Oddly enough, haven't got withdrawal symptoms from the lack of teh tarik yet. Ha. Had three cups of teh tarik within 24 hours before I left. Record wei, but what the heck. Funny though. I usually have about two cups at least every week back home.
Oh, and roti telur. And maggi goreng. Sini ada tempat nak goreng, tapi isi takda. So how?
Am getting bored of french fries dah.
Oh oh, and next thing you know, I'll be missing wan tan mee, and bak, and Milo ais and everything else with it.
And the XL one got most of the New Year cookies this year. (May you put on weight and become FAT, ahahahahahahahaha.) This is what happens when you finish two boxes of almond cookies on your own.
Oh, and cincalok. Was watching some random vid of Klebang beach I shot the last time I was in Malacca, and man, you can't even see the sea now. The udang better be there when I get back - I want to nom more.
[Somebody please go correct the Wiki article on cincalok - THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE NEED TO KEEP MATHS AND SCIENCE IN ENGLISH.
Fed the article into some BM-English translator here - yep, it was translated bulat-bulat from Malay.]
And my financial calculator has some function called "NOM=". Trufax. I can't key in cendol though; what a waste.
It's been a funny Chinese New Year. And the first away from home samore.
Then read this today. Joo hoo char - my mum made that for me before I left. *sniff* I forgot to eat bakwa pun. Dang.
And my sister has been trying to make me jealous by telling me how she ate cendol. (Except it wasn't good - PADAN MUKA.)
Oddly enough, haven't got withdrawal symptoms from the lack of teh tarik yet. Ha. Had three cups of teh tarik within 24 hours before I left. Record wei, but what the heck. Funny though. I usually have about two cups at least every week back home.
Oh, and roti telur. And maggi goreng. Sini ada tempat nak goreng, tapi isi takda. So how?
Am getting bored of french fries dah.
Oh oh, and next thing you know, I'll be missing wan tan mee, and bak, and Milo ais and everything else with it.
And the XL one got most of the New Year cookies this year. (May you put on weight and become FAT, ahahahahahahahaha.) This is what happens when you finish two boxes of almond cookies on your own.
Oh, and cincalok. Was watching some random vid of Klebang beach I shot the last time I was in Malacca, and man, you can't even see the sea now. The udang better be there when I get back - I want to nom more.
[Somebody please go correct the Wiki article on cincalok - THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE NEED TO KEEP MATHS AND SCIENCE IN ENGLISH.
Fed the article into some BM-English translator here - yep, it was translated bulat-bulat from Malay.]
And my financial calculator has some function called "NOM=". Trufax. I can't key in cendol though; what a waste.
It's been a funny Chinese New Year. And the first away from home samore.

1 Comments:
oiiii..
Stop mention those nice food lar weh..
xD
funny CNY?
celebrating in A's house kidda funny huh?
=P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home