Friday, January 16, 2009

Because I can't help it

AHA.

Am still alive, peoplez.

Orientation today and it was also the coldest day in about 10 years, according to some of the staff who were present. Pretty informative, the talks. And I have my ID, and am going to go shoppehng tomorrow.

Cos my feets be freezing and I needs shoes. Oh, and an adaptor. And lots more besides.

Anyways, anyways, I has some good news.

Nah, nothing to do with college. :P

(Although it is a very good thing that the forecast says that the temperature will be rising in the coming days - subzero temperatures make me whiny.)

Ahaks, anyways.

I won the Five Times Fangathering Challenge! Yep, that's me, the mockturtle. My story here. And go read and tell me if it's good, cos I knows you guys think that I waste too much of my time online liddat.

Really didn't expect it, because comments weren't many, and I felt that the story wasn't quite there somehow. But heyyyy, the judges liked it. I didn't even know about the results until they e-mailed me XD Oh yeah. And then I squealed. Well, metaphorically, cos I'm sharing a room, and though roommates aren't here, you can't squeal as much as you like back home.

*grin*

Lalalalalala.

It's only 7 p.m. here but it feels like 9 or 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home