The obligatory New Year post
And no lists this year, yadda yadda yadda.
Cos I didn't want to make them. Makes me realise how little time I have left.
So I'll just post this picture of my cousin's cat here.

INDECENT CAT IS INDECENT.
The year's been like a cat. Go figure. I'm too sleepy to type out an explanation.
And I finally found proof that lions do fall in love with lambs.
.jpg)
*totters off to bed*
Cos I didn't want to make them. Makes me realise how little time I have left.
So I'll just post this picture of my cousin's cat here.

INDECENT CAT IS INDECENT.
The year's been like a cat. Go figure. I'm too sleepy to type out an explanation.
And I finally found proof that lions do fall in love with lambs.
.jpg)
*totters off to bed*

2 Comments:
yo! when you free?! we need to plan asap to have a meeting with chloe! YOU PICK TIME DATE PLACE THEN TELL ME! okay update me byeeeee!
Yuvy kablooie!
Have spoken to Chelo. Tuesday kan? She picked the place dah...
See ya, mi amor!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home