Friday, January 30, 2009

Hey all

Just another announcement:

I've started another blog HERE, which I'll put on private. On request from The Parents, as I'm too lazy to upload my photos and vids elsewhere - Blogger's far easier and more convenient for me.

I'll continue posting here about random stuff - I couldn't bear to turn this private, you see T.T - so don't worry, this place won't be dead.

E-mail me at ixaquasa@gmail.com if you want me to invite you. Tell me who are you are too, or I'll think you're a stalker random stranger. :)

PS - Oops, e-mail me using your Google account please. Kthxbai!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cough..cough..
u know who i am..
and i expect an invite..
or else me selling your muse poster

2:33 am, January 10, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Aw Jess...can you like e-mail me using your Gmail? Or are you still using your Hotmail address?

It be more convenient :P

PS - Sell the Muse poster and I'll hunt you down during our break.

11:57 am, January 10, 2009  
Blogger Yuvha Dharshini said...

hello invite me! yuvha19@gmail.com

I shall miss you *sobs*

EH TMR WE GOING OUT ANOT FOR MAMAK?!?!?!?!
IF NOT MON WE GO BREAKFAST HAHA.

7:25 pm, January 10, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yuvy!

Eh...what time ah? I haven't heard of anything definite, so I wasn't sure whether it's still on...

But if it's better, breakfast can also :) Not so rush then...

12:42 am, January 11, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo, count me in!

I can't wait to hear your tales from the North. I wish you the best of luck!

8:37 am, January 11, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hey lyrela! =D

Have sent you the invite! Thank you!

6:12 pm, January 11, 2009  
Blogger Florence Song said...

Heys Lynn!

Me wants an invite too!

florence.song90@gmail.com

Hope US is treating you right! (:

4:43 am, January 14, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hey have added you, so you can go have a look!

8:02 am, January 16, 2009  
Blogger Fishball said...

invite me too~ ! qianyuetan@gmail.com hope you're doing well over there!

8:53 pm, January 25, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hey Qian Yue :)

Have added you to the list!

Thanks! Same to you too!

1:25 am, January 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home