Sun bursting
Potong stim.
Saw the old list of bands on Junk's site the other day, and the line-up was pretty impressive. Made me start whining about how I'm not back home to watch these bands and musicians.
And now they've officially announced the list, I'm glad that I didn't get the tickets. Or had the chance to.
Pretty good list, still - Nidji, Hujan, Estranged, Estrella...not that I'm into the Malaysian music scene that much. Only exposure to it was through Fly.fm.
And though there are still rumours that Coldplay might make an appearance, I wouldn't count too much on it.
Hnah. Found an epic line from Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, which I've finally got round to reading -
Bartelmy says thou dost have a face like unto a squishéd plum.
Anyways.
Thou doth be messing up my countrie.
And while I'm here and there isn't any reason for me to be upset about happenings more than 10 000 miles away - I can't help it.
And yes.
Saw the old list of bands on Junk's site the other day, and the line-up was pretty impressive. Made me start whining about how I'm not back home to watch these bands and musicians.
And now they've officially announced the list, I'm glad that I didn't get the tickets. Or had the chance to.
Pretty good list, still - Nidji, Hujan, Estranged, Estrella...not that I'm into the Malaysian music scene that much. Only exposure to it was through Fly.fm.
And though there are still rumours that Coldplay might make an appearance, I wouldn't count too much on it.
Hnah. Found an epic line from Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, which I've finally got round to reading -
Bartelmy says thou dost have a face like unto a squishéd plum.
Anyways.
Thou doth be messing up my countrie.
And while I'm here and there isn't any reason for me to be upset about happenings more than 10 000 miles away - I can't help it.
And yes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home