Friday, February 20, 2009

Wasting time

Third time I'm doing this meme - it's making the rounds on Facebook again, and I remember doing it years ago.

1.Put your MP3/iPod or other device that plays music on "Shuffle."
2. For each question, skip to the next song. Whichever song appears is your answer.
3. YOU SHOULD WRITE THE NAME OF THAT SONG WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!
4. Tag seven other people using a note (including the person that sent it to you) that you believe will have as much fun with this game as you did.

If everyone says, "everything is well," what do you say?
Jimi – Martha Wainwright
(Sometimes I feel like there is no one, no one at all ~)

What best describes your personality?
Flying Over Bus-Stops – Athlete
(Ooo, nice one.)

What suits you today?
What A Difference A Day Made – Jamie Cullum
(Oh LOL!)

What is your goal in life?
The Moon – The Swell Season
(Oh EMO.)

What is your motto?
Let It Be – The Beatles
(This is Teh Awesumest Thing ever. =D)

What do your friends think of you?
Working-Class Hero – John Lennon
(Oh hey, I didn’t even know it’s in my playlist. Hee.)

What do you think about often?
Paperback Writer – The Beatles
(John Lennon owns my soul, I think. Is this coincidence or what?)

How much is 2 + 2?
Shadows – Jamie Scott
(Not really accurate – ah well.)

What do you think of your best friends?
Strawberry Swing – Coldplay
(YES WAI.)

What do you think of the person you like?
Falling Out of Love – Aqualung
(Trufax.)

What is the history of your life?
Hungarian Dance No. 5 – Brahms
(WTF – Oh-Em-Gee, Brahms wrote this and there I was thinking it was Liszt or someone else! I fail at my Music Theory. *fails* That said, this is teh funneh.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Long Division – Death Cab for Cutie
(Well said, considering my major.)

What will you do when you meet the person you like?
Strange and Beautiful (I’ll Put A Spell on You) – Aqualung
(Eh, what’s with Aqualung today? That said, this is scarily appropriate.)

What do your parents think of you?
The Outsiders – Athlete
(I’m away with the fairies now ~ No, this doesn’t make sense to me either.)

What will you dance to in your wedding?
The Call – Regina Spektor
(*giggle* What the hell.)

What music will play during your funeral?
Spiderman Theme – Michael Buble
(I would so get a kick out of seeing people’s faces then...if I wasn’t in the coffin. Spidermaaaaaan)

What is your pastime?
I Am the Walrus – Bono and the Secret Machines
(And when I’m free, I sub as Lucy in the sky.)

What is your biggest secret?
The Lightning Strike – Snow Patrol
(Heh, it would be cool to get the Bono song here. Meh.)

What do you think of your friends?
Lost! – Coldplay
(Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha.)

What is the worst thing that could happen?
Smoky Mountain Memories – David Archuleta
(My iPod has a funny sense of humour. *poke*)

How will you die?
Fljotavik – Sigur Ros
(Nice one. Would love this.)

What is the only thing you regret?
The Ballad of John and Yoko – The Beatles
(Don’t ask. I didn’t break up anyone’s band.)

What makes you laugh?
Feeling Good – Nina Simone
(Yes!)

What makes you cry?
Acquiesce – Oasis
(Eh...yeah hor.)

Who will you marry one day?
I Have Friends in Holy Spaces – Panic at the Disco
(Ooo, bitter. And weird.)

What scares you the most?
Brown Eyes – Rachael Yamagata
(Awww...well.)

Does anyone like you?
We Can Work It Out – The Beatles
(I hope so too.)

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Universe and U – KT Tunstall
(Nothing.)

What hurts you now?
Fell in Love with a Boy – Joss Stone
(I didn’t – anyway, let it be.)

What will you name this post?
Worried About Ray – The Hoosiers
(If I knew Ray, he’d be flattered.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home