Bring on the V Day
and the cynicism.
Not yet the day here, but it is over in Malaysia.
And like any other day, it started with me not wanting to get out of bed.
I could, of course, blog about what love means to me, in this sleepy hour before dinner.
I could, also, blog about how perfectly tragic it is that I don't have anyone special to celebrate this day with.
I could, if I want to, tell you how I'm planning to celebrate the day with friends doing mundane stuff.
I could, if it pleases you, tell you that I've never really looked forward to this day anyway.
And because I speak - and blog - like one who is determined to ruin this day for you with her (unnecessary) bitterness, I'll post this here for you to listen on this special day.
I'm sleepy :)
Not yet the day here, but it is over in Malaysia.
And like any other day, it started with me not wanting to get out of bed.
I could, of course, blog about what love means to me, in this sleepy hour before dinner.
I could, also, blog about how perfectly tragic it is that I don't have anyone special to celebrate this day with.
I could, if I want to, tell you how I'm planning to celebrate the day with friends doing mundane stuff.
I could, if it pleases you, tell you that I've never really looked forward to this day anyway.
And because I speak - and blog - like one who is determined to ruin this day for you with her (unnecessary) bitterness, I'll post this here for you to listen on this special day.
I'm sleepy :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home