I'm not Ulysses
Ever heard of the face that launched a thousand ships?
Yeah well.
I had an idea!
Bring on the lame joke.
This is what happens when you're stressed out over assignments, and homework, and tests.
(What's new?)
Nah.
This is another face that launched a thousand ships.

LOL. Not funny.
And - Chin!! - I can't decide if I love or hate Franz Ferdinand's new one, Ulysses. Love the background music - teh guitars and distortion - but I've never been that much of a fan of the band anyways. So.
I keep listening to it though.
And - thanks to the One Who Introduced Me to the Best Band Ever - we have some news about Muse's new album.
About time!
And though it's really nice weather today - 14˚C wei - I be having a sore throat and forecasts say it'll go below zero in the next few days.
Wish me luck.
Yeah well.
I had an idea!
This is what happens when you're stressed out over assignments, and homework, and tests.
(What's new?)
Nah.
This is another face that launched a thousand ships.

LOL. Not funny.
And - Chin!! - I can't decide if I love or hate Franz Ferdinand's new one, Ulysses. Love the background music - teh guitars and distortion - but I've never been that much of a fan of the band anyways. So.
I keep listening to it though.
And - thanks to the One Who Introduced Me to the Best Band Ever - we have some news about Muse's new album.
About time!
And though it's really nice weather today - 14˚C wei - I be having a sore throat and forecasts say it'll go below zero in the next few days.
Wish me luck.

1 Comments:
face that sunk thousand ship ada la......=.=(lagi lame)
take care. drink more water and chewing gum do help a lot one.
i am not shu yuan...YA RIGHT! =P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home