More poseur
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
Ahem.
Stress does strange things to me.
Anyway - found this list: Another 10 depressing rock songs. Listened to Jeff Buckley's Lover, You Should Have Come Over, and went emo. Have only listened to the Jamie Cullum cover - which isn't bad at all too.
Somebody needs to drag the man over to Malaysia or someplace I can go to watch his concert. Cullum, that is, because Buckley's dead.
Get Better - Mates Of State
There's something weirdly soothing about listening to someone singing Forget your politics for a while/Let the colour schemes arrive - although it doesn't make sense at all.
And I'm supposed to be studying.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
I am not a noob.
Ahem.
Stress does strange things to me.
Anyway - found this list: Another 10 depressing rock songs. Listened to Jeff Buckley's Lover, You Should Have Come Over, and went emo. Have only listened to the Jamie Cullum cover - which isn't bad at all too.
Somebody needs to drag the man over to Malaysia or someplace I can go to watch his concert. Cullum, that is, because Buckley's dead.
Get Better - Mates Of State
There's something weirdly soothing about listening to someone singing Forget your politics for a while/Let the colour schemes arrive - although it doesn't make sense at all.
And I'm supposed to be studying.

2 Comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEKV5M30Gk&feature=related
OMFG I WAS THERE!!!!1
*kicksfr*
And I was busy cracking my head studying for a test!
ssahfahashdjsajdks
FULL ACCOUNT. BLOG. NOW.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home