And these are my indie pretensions
I am obsessed with a new song!
*yays*
Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot
Due to this page here, which I went through via someone's blog. (Cos I blog-hop mah.)
It's fascinating, to see how blogs are linked. Randomly found someone else's blog - someone from Drake - and I got there through Stan's friends. Whee.
Anyway - go to the Hype Machine page there and listen to the Ra Ra Riot. Yep. Nice site, that. Found Adele there way before the Grammy hype was around. *omglookitthatmyindiepretension*
Aaaaaand...I found that you can read almost the entire issue of the Sandman Preludes and Nocturnes online. Yep. And it's LEGAL.
I love the Internet. I love MSN.
*boom-deyada-boom-deyada*
Cos I can talk to my sis and Stan from Malaysia, and Chin Lei in Melbourne, all at once online.
Shame I'm missing American Idol over here. Ironic, even XD
*yays*
Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot
Due to this page here, which I went through via someone's blog. (Cos I blog-hop mah.)
It's fascinating, to see how blogs are linked. Randomly found someone else's blog - someone from Drake - and I got there through Stan's friends. Whee.
Anyway - go to the Hype Machine page there and listen to the Ra Ra Riot. Yep. Nice site, that. Found Adele there way before the Grammy hype was around. *omglookitthatmyindiepretension*
Aaaaaand...I found that you can read almost the entire issue of the Sandman Preludes and Nocturnes online. Yep. And it's LEGAL.
I love the Internet. I love MSN.
*boom-deyada-boom-deyada*
Cos I can talk to my sis and Stan from Malaysia, and Chin Lei in Melbourne, all at once online.
Shame I'm missing American Idol over here. Ironic, even XD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home