Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh yesss, my preciousss

Am reading Edith Wharton's anthology of short stories, and am loving it. Not much of the satirical humour I liked in The Age of Innocence - but then again, have only read two of the stories. Wheee. Should start reading Ethan Frome, meh.

And and and and - found this old song I really liked years ago. Methinks it was heavily played on radio around the same time when The Two Towers came out, cos I confused the song with the one on the soundtrack here. Lawl. So different kan.

So here it is - Sixpence None the Richer's Breathe Your Name.


Breathe Your Name - Sixpence None The Richer

Yesss, my preciousss. Me likeys. Now gives me your fishies - nice sweet fisssssssssh - and go aways!

Tricksy!

Curse us, curse us!

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I ams not hypers. I just knows you're reading my blogses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Syok Sendiri!!! =P

2:37 pm, March 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home