DO. NOT. WANT.
dsmnkfsdijkasjdksa
Who the hell asks where is Uganda in a Stats test?!
*headdeskheaddesk*
Wrong answer wei. It's ON the Equator. Khatulistiwa. Thingy.
And "write something about Uganda" - OMG what do you mean Idi Amin was from there?! *bimbomomentnyernyer*
Aaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh. I did read a bit about him. Years ago. When there was the whole Oscar hype on The Last King of Scotland - which I did watch - and the papers were running articles on Idi Amin.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lord, what fool this mortal be.
Meh.
Watch this vid [via Stan] of Jason Mraz's concert in Malaysia. Reminds me of some of Jamie Cullum's performances, it does. If I had gone to watch the concert - do not gloat, kay? - I would've become a fan of Mraz. Maybe. I dunno. *kicks Stan* Amazing energy from the crowd, and Mraz was pitch-perfect. Nice acoustics - ah shaddap shaddap shaddap -
I want to go emo. Even though the weather's lovely out - 19˚C and sunny, LIEK OMG - I want to cry.
Get that smirk off your face, Stan. I can still see it from here!
I feel like ripping somebody's rabbit. =D
PS - Rachael Yamagata's going to Singapore. No. Thank you for ruining my day.
If Cullum goes to Malaysia and I'm still here, then the gods be hating me. Until then, I shall ruin my ears playing their songs on my headphones as loud as I like :)
Who the hell asks where is Uganda in a Stats test?!
*headdeskheaddesk*
Wrong answer wei. It's ON the Equator. Khatulistiwa. Thingy.
And "write something about Uganda" - OMG what do you mean Idi Amin was from there?! *bimbomomentnyernyer*
Aaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh. I did read a bit about him. Years ago. When there was the whole Oscar hype on The Last King of Scotland - which I did watch - and the papers were running articles on Idi Amin.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lord, what fool this mortal be.
Meh.
Watch this vid [via Stan] of Jason Mraz's concert in Malaysia. Reminds me of some of Jamie Cullum's performances, it does. If I had gone to watch the concert - do not gloat, kay? - I would've become a fan of Mraz. Maybe. I dunno. *kicks Stan* Amazing energy from the crowd, and Mraz was pitch-perfect. Nice acoustics - ah shaddap shaddap shaddap -
I want to go emo. Even though the weather's lovely out - 19˚C and sunny, LIEK OMG - I want to cry.
Get that smirk off your face, Stan. I can still see it from here!
I feel like ripping somebody's rabbit. =D
PS - Rachael Yamagata's going to Singapore. No. Thank you for ruining my day.
If Cullum goes to Malaysia and I'm still here, then the gods be hating me. Until then, I shall ruin my ears playing their songs on my headphones as loud as I like :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home