Thursday, March 12, 2009

Srsly*

Back home, when I'm stressed out, and sleepy, but still restless like I am now before an exam, I'll whine and get the rest of the family to take me to mamak.

Cos teh tarik keeps me up at night liddat.

Here is the place Where There Be No Teh Tarik and Very Limited Sale of Condensed Milk.

I like Capitalizing My Words Like That Because I'm Bored and I Think It's Funny.

But oh no it isn't.

I itch to write about a book I shouldn't be reading at this time, but which sits on my desk and tempts me just by being there. Lawl. Irony is, the book has a society in which everyone lives by the rules of mathematics.

Cos it's from the library, and goes to show that the library here is Way More Awesum than libraries - and most bookshops even - back home. Cos I could only find one edition of the book back home, and it was only in two places. Cos it's not A Cool Book - like Twilight - and (I hope!!!!) people won't buy up all copies of it.

Cos I am indie liddat, and I want to show off that I read offbeat, SRS books that nobody gives a shit about.

And because I'm in a contrary mood, and I don't know if I should be up (cos spring break starts on Friday) or down (screw the test tomorrow - I am a noob, nyahahaha), I shall post this here and let my sister call me "Poser indie!"


Barely Legal - The Strokes

I do like the line about the sister. Ahahahahhahahaha - tak lawak.

*I like one of the definitions given by Urban Dictionary:

Srsly is an internet shorthand or slang for seriously. It is either written out of laziness, a complete inability to spell or type, or in a failed attempt to be amusing.

ORLY?

YA RLY.

I BE IN UR BLOG, DEMONSTRATING MY INABILITY TO AMUSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home