Saturday, April 17, 2010

Springtime is for studying

I wanted to write this about...well anyway, remembered Springtime for Hitler from the movie The Producers suddenly. Here's the 1968 version, if you be so curious to find out. Although it's seriously bad taste, just really bad, and politically-offensive on all levels...I laughed. Sometimes it's so bad it's good. I can still remember the pigeon dance in the most recent version. Hah.

That said, I just found out Lady Gaga has a song called So Happy I Could Die. Pop this is...lame title it is.

Realised recently that I haven't bought a single book since semester started. Textbooks don't count. Yes, well. My gawd. This from someone who couldn't not buy a book every month while she was back in Malaysia. College is going to kill me someday. But fear me not, it'll end soon enough. And then to work. Like, yay.

Have been listening to She & Him's Volume Two - sunny sunny songs, with lyrics which may or may not be happy or sad. And Zooey Deschanel's voice - mmmm. I can almost forgive her for marrying Ben Gibbard with that voice. Here, take a listen.





Watched Shutter Island last week - to quote The Star's reviewer, it's "one heck of a mind-f***". (They're not my words, Mummy, they're in the national newspaper.) Ooo Leo, I didn't know you could act that well. Disturbing imagery too, although the blood was too vividly red. But still, one hell of a mind-****. Although there's too much of Godwin's Law in there.

I found GraphJam the other day. Look, there's graphs and charts and stats and everything, therefore it must be true, hai mai?

MSN has a lot to answer for their security issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home