Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I en't dead

IT IS SPRING!

And tornado season here. Ha. Temperature is at 29 C - warm, I tell you, warm enough to go mandi with cold water - and there's an alert on my weather forecast box. Something about us and other counties being under tornado watch. And it's alternately sunny and gloomy as clouds build up for the imminent thunderstorm. It rained last night, but wasn't cold at all. Ah.

Damn, shouldn't have eaten so much tiramisu. Rum, mmmm.

xkcd still has the code thingy (I don't know what it's called, okays) up for the site; did it for April Fools but they've kept it. Me like.

Somebody told me a lame joke the other day -

Person: You should be sine and I will be cosine.

Me: What for?

Person: So together we can be one.

Yes well...

I got sidetracked from blogging and can't remember what I wanted to say. Nyahahhaa. Toodles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it's sine squared and cosine squared.

5:36 pm, April 08, 2010  
Blogger Lynn said...

Soct: I'm Act Sci, not engineering 80 This is not statistically significant to my interests!

6:51 am, April 09, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Maths!

10:56 pm, April 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home