You're still going to die, so keep reading
I'm supposed to tone down my usage of vulgar words, so I shall. I shall blog in generalities instead to stimulate your minds.
This country is going to dogs. Especially when your politicians argue on Twitter without using proofs and insist on name-calling each other. But of course, that's a controversial topic, so I'll stay clear of controversial topics and post photos of myself wearing nothing much and with huge eyes, so I can get ~*readers*~ and you won't even mind when I write about basically nothing. Oh and I'll post lots of pics of myself camwhoring so I can crash your Firefox, but you won't mind because it'll be ~*entertaining*~.
We're going to die.
Whenever you whine when you have so many problems, remember you're going to die anyway. So remember that, boys and girls - there is no point on being emo about your life, because YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.
I'm going to take up nihilism and spend my days arguing on the pointlessness of making a point here. But that's a paradox, and I can't give enough cow's pat about you, because whether or not you agree with me, I won't know unless you leave a comment. Go ahead then, I'll agree with whatever you say.
The point is this: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. YAY. ANYTIME SOON NOW.
And if this is too morbid for you, and it's bad luck to read about death -
The thing is, you - we - and everyone else - is going to die.
Well, excreta from your anus.
And I read books and I'm awesome and the books are awesome. No point in reviewing them, cos you'd think they're weird crap anyway, and it doesn't benefit my major and I won't earn money from it. And you don't give enough slimy brown poopie anyway, so no worries.
I'm supposed to be less emotional when I blog here. Hah. I'll give you emotional.
Next up: Essay on the advantages and disadvantages of snow. Don't think I won't do it, because I will.
This country is going to dogs. Especially when your politicians argue on Twitter without using proofs and insist on name-calling each other. But of course, that's a controversial topic, so I'll stay clear of controversial topics and post photos of myself wearing nothing much and with huge eyes, so I can get ~*readers*~ and you won't even mind when I write about basically nothing. Oh and I'll post lots of pics of myself camwhoring so I can crash your Firefox, but you won't mind because it'll be ~*entertaining*~.
We're going to die.
Whenever you whine when you have so many problems, remember you're going to die anyway. So remember that, boys and girls - there is no point on being emo about your life, because YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.
I'm going to take up nihilism and spend my days arguing on the pointlessness of making a point here. But that's a paradox, and I can't give enough cow's pat about you, because whether or not you agree with me, I won't know unless you leave a comment. Go ahead then, I'll agree with whatever you say.
The point is this: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. YAY. ANYTIME SOON NOW.
And if this is too morbid for you, and it's bad luck to read about death -
The thing is, you - we - and everyone else - is going to die.
Well, excreta from your anus.
And I read books and I'm awesome and the books are awesome. No point in reviewing them, cos you'd think they're weird crap anyway, and it doesn't benefit my major and I won't earn money from it. And you don't give enough slimy brown poopie anyway, so no worries.
I'm supposed to be less emotional when I blog here. Hah. I'll give you emotional.
Next up: Essay on the advantages and disadvantages of snow. Don't think I won't do it, because I will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home